JCCS Registration Is Open

fairlady66

I emailed Koji & Terry. Here is what I received back from them.

Hi John,

At this morment Koji is not sure to have da- of the show entry.... but if trying won't hurt then please try!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got my entry # 142 with help from john (datrod) the wagon master :D me and my son will definately be there

What makes you think I'm going to help you.:eek: If you don't show that's less competition for me. :fu:

well I have been wanting to go to this show for the past few years and thought that again it wasnt going to happen...Lisa and I and believe it or not her mom just booked our flights and will be able to go minus a datsun but we will be there :D I am looking forward to meeting all you SO-CAL guys I feel like a kid in a candy store Im so excited

well I have been wanting to go to this show for the past few years and thought that again it wasnt going to happen...Lisa and I and believe it or not her mom just booked our flights and will be able to go minus a datsun but we will be there :D I am looking forward to meeting all you SO-CAL guys I feel like a kid in a candy store Im so excited

Cool I look forward to meeting you. Just look for a tall goofy dude with a big hat and big mustache. :eek:

I'll be in the wagon parking area most of the day.

Cool I look forward to meeting you. Just look for a tall goofy dude with a big hat and big mustache. :eek:

I'll be in the wagon parking area most of the day.

Sweet i wont be the only goofy looking guy with a big hat :lol:

My Datsun Pickup is ready! Only 1,081 miles to go. Leaving Wed. night

to David,

What does a rough estimate of your schedule look like? as far as passing through CA. If you don't mind my asking.

I plan on leaving Friday morning, hopefully before 9am. Should be on I5 in Tracy by 10am or so.

to everyone,

Anyone staying at that Doubletree in Irvine??

Hope to be on the road early afternoon tomorrow, ran into a bit of a snag,,,the rental place lost my reservation for the trailer now they have to find me one tomorrow...could be interesting...But I am geared up and ready to roll...just need a trailer. If the weather up here was a bit better I might actually drive it.....ah probly not. But it is cold and wet up here..first snow in the mountians this morning....cant wait for some sun,,,,see ya all saturday a.m. I hope !!!!

Let's go guys, you are running out of time. It's too late to do that engine swap and disc brake conversion. LOL Wash it and drive it!!!!!!

Funny how we all want to break down the gates for the show to start.......then a couple hours later want to break down the gates to leave. I'm usually ready to leave around noon.

Been working the last few nights getting the wife's 521 back together. Had the front end off replacing parts. Damn it was sure wrecked good before we got it. A bit of primer, shiny grill, a few new trim pieces... It will be there, I might throw a lawn-mower, a rake and shovel in the bed to give it a theme.

Been working the last few nights getting the wife's 521 back together. Had the front end off replacing parts. Damn it was sure wrecked good before we got it. A bit of primer, shiny grill, a few new trim pieces... It will be there, I might throw a lawn-mower, a rake and shovel in the bed to give it a theme.

You gotta do it. That would be really funny. :lol:

I think that's a great idea. :lol: I have a leaf blower you can borrow!

Hey See all Ya'll about 7 a.m. in the parkin lot across from the entrance...same as last year guys...whoo hoo just bout 15 hours......hope the weather holds and we have a bitchin So Cal day for all the "Foriegners" we have makin the trip on down.....C-YA there or BE SQUARE

I have to say a huge thank you to everyone involved with JCCS. The show was fantastic and for a guy who has never showed a car I couldn't be happier with my first experience. I have to put out an extra special thanks to Guy with SWDP. He wasn't able to bring his truck but graciously offered his space to me so I could get in. He and the rest of the SWDP guys are a class act and I am always honored and humbled to be a part of it.

Regards,

Mike

Also, Congratulations to Robert for winning best Datsun truck of the show and to Ron for having his truck be the poster child for JCCS, great job fellas!

I have to say a huge thank you to everyone involved with JCCS. The show was fantastic and for a guy who has never showed a car I couldn't be happier with my first experience. I have to put out an extra special thanks to Guy with SWDP. He wasn't able to bring his truck but graciously offered his space to me so I could get in. He and the rest of the SWDP guys are a class act and I am always honored and humbled to be a part of it.

Regards,

Mike

Also, Congratulations to Robert for winning best Datsun truck of the show and to Ron for having his truck be the poster child for JCCS, great job fellas!

Mike, I was happy to do so. Thanks, Guy.