JCCS Registration Is Open

fairlady66

This is just a reminder that as of today registration is open for the 5th year anniversary of the Japanese Classic Car Show. You can click the link below to register to go through the SoCalROC website at http://www.socalroc.net and click on the link in the Recent News page.

Lets give this JCCS Anniversary show a great showing, let's get registered!

http://www.japaneseclassiccarshow.com/register.htm

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
from the jnc blog:

The organizers have also informed us that one of the issues at the Hidden Valley Park location, the dust from the dirt trail near the entrance, has been solved.

They have reconfigured the show for a new entrance and a water truck will be standing by.

Yea now you'll hear everyone bitching there was mud to drive thru. :lol:

Just to remind everyone... it takes a lot of work to put together a big show like this and, YES, I'm sure we can take anything that is great and break it down to pieces and point out all the LITTLE details that we don't like... but let's all appreciate the big picture! If it weren't for the organizers of JCCS we would be limited to sitting in the corner of HIN events...

Long Beach? Irvine? Back alley of Best Buy? I'll be there.. I'm just glad it's here in So.Cal.

:fu:

O.K. I just got an e mail from Terry. There will be no mud to drive thru.!!!!! We will take a short cut thru the park. The water truck will only be there to keep the dust down from the outer lot. :D If you haven't sent your reg in DO IT NOW.

Also all you goon owners need to register. There are only 6 goons at this point. We need 10 to make a class. If we don't have a goon class they will lump us in with the rest of the 510-610's :( It would be nice for us to have our own little area.

Also if enough of us keep bitching about the venue or dust and all that. There might not be a JCCS for us to enjoy. Just like ZETO said. They can have it at a dump and I'll be there. Terry & Koji put there heart and soul into this thing. "JUST FOR US" So let's go and have a great time.

Edited by datrod
Also if enough of us keep bitching about the venue or dust and all that. There might not be a JCCS for us to enjoy.

And conversely, it seems a lot of people were unhappy with the dust problem, so they made a serious effort to correct it. My hats off to Koji and Co for that. Not everything is going to be perfect, and I believe we all understand that.

If we don't have a goon class they will lump us in with the rest of the 510-610's :(

What was that about not griping? :):):)

Just like ZETO said. They can have it at a dump and I'll be there. Terry & Koji put there heart and soul into this thing. "JUST FOR US" So let's go and have a great time.

Seriously, I was just waxing nostalgic for the QM location, and I realize the show outgrew the venue and (I suspect) the show budget, too.

I do understand that the show has to make a few dollars, or at least break even or there won't be any future shows. The venue HAD to change to accomodate more people and probably the budget.

I go to almost all of the shows whether they be at a burger stand, a Home Depot, or wherever and JCCS still stands out as the best. I always look forward to it, and if you guys want to park your goons with our ratty 1200's, please feel free to do so. (Watch out for the rust, though)

Mark

(4 year JCCS attendee, and going for the 5th)

What was that about not griping? :):):)

Mark

(4 year JCCS attendee, and going for the 5th)

It was not so much a gripe, More like a whine. :eek: