JCCS Registration Is Open

fairlady66

ALRIGHT!!! you guys wont belive this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got an E-Mail from KOGI and he asked me since my yellow truck is on THE POSTER!!! would I be willing to park it with the other 2 cars on the poster....He said it is in the planning stages but asked if I would mind. He said If so I would not be with the SWDP guys and would that be alright....I E Mailed him back and said SURE!!! Guys go to the JCCS website, there is MY FREAKIN Yellow truck on the Poster...THIS OLD FART is just speechless.....WOW!!!@

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is sweet, you should ask for free entry also for the use of your truck!!!! Just a thought...

Ok, So I went and did it, I am actually coming down to the show, with my truck. I am actually doing the double feature so to speak, West Cost Nationals in Parker the 26th and 27th..then the JCCS show on the 3rd, then back up the the NW.. all sighned up and ready to go.....So I guess I will see you all then and I look forward to meeting alot of you and putting faces to web names....Now all we have to do is get some of you uo to the Canby or Blue Lake shows in Oregon....

ALRIGHT!!! you guys wont belive this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got an E-Mail from KOGI and he asked me since my yellow truck is on THE POSTER!!! would I be willing to park it with the other 2 cars on the poster....He said it is in the planning stages but asked if I would mind. He said If so I would not be with the SWDP guys and would that be alright....I E Mailed him back and said SURE!!! Guys go to the JCCS website, there is MY FREAKIN Yellow truck on the Poster...THIS OLD FART is just speechless.....WOW!!!@

Everybody loves you Ron. That's freakin great. Your a rock star.

That is sweet, you should ask for free entry also for the use of your truck!!!! Just a thought...

Ok, So I went and did it, I am actually coming down to the show, with my truck. I am actually doing the double feature so to speak, West Cost Nationals in Parker the 26th and 27th..then the JCCS show on the 3rd, then back up the the NW.. all sighned up and ready to go.....So I guess I will see you all then and I look forward to meeting alot of you and putting faces to web names....Now all we have to do is get some of you uo to the Canby or Blue Lake shows in Oregon....

That's good news. Your making a vacation out of it:D

One more thing if you have any extra time and want to go thru the datsun heartage museum let me know what day you want to go.

Edited by datrod
Congratulations Ron ! !Correct Me if I am wrong, but if Your truck is on the poster, doesn't that mean that it will also be on the T-SHIRTS ! ? ! ? ! ? ? ? COOL ! ![/quote

HOLY CRAP Mike I think that you are right.......gotta check with KOGI see if I can get a freebie or two....................I always buy a couple....I know I will be buyin more than just a few this year...........SWEET

just wondering im new to this show

but can you pay and register the day of the show or is it pre reg only????

They sell out every year. I think you can still redister. If not show up anyway and see if they have a spot for ya.

i belive it says the registration is closed maybe some one i can contact???

didn't think i would have the datsun on the road by now but it is soo i wanted to take it but im not down for leaving it in a dirt lot or anywhere else for that matter. if i cant get the dime in the show i will still go but just in one of my other dailys....

I'm going - We're now an official sponsor of JCCS, and I'm looking forward to meeting up with you guys at the event.

I won't be bringing any of my Datsuns, since I'm picking up that 67 WPL411 the day after the show...

Sorry guy's:(! I did not register due to financial and personal reasons...

I will go with my truck for the cruise to and from the show but my truck wont be in the show this year:(!

Sorry again my friends...I have not been on here much these last 6 months or so cause of personal reasons and i have missed out on alot!!

I will make a great effort to cruise to and from the show:)!!!

Sorry guy's:(! I did not register due to financial and personal reasons...

I will go with my truck for the cruise to and from the show but my truck wont be in the show this year:(!

Sorry again my friends...I have not been on here much these last 6 months or so cause of personal reasons and i have missed out on alot!!

I will make a great effort to cruise to and from the show:)!!!

Its all good and we all understand. But do cme down, I would love to meet you, and everyone...Like I have said before....good time and cool rides thats all you need...CYA all there