Phlebmaster's Fairlady 240Z Evolution

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does the camera have a timelapse feature built in or do you edit a super long video later?

my little digital camera doesn't have an AC power cable so I cant really do that. :(

It does sound good, especially for a 2.6L

I want to go to PIR :D

Here are the obligatory swap pictures.... :D

See the pipe size difference?? :eek:

i3dlcw.jpg

Ready for install

29csw81.jpg

I learned a few things about puting these on...not as strait forward as the stock and getting to all of the bolts is alot of work. :rolleyes:

110g93a.jpg

So I make her do it... :lol: :lol:

2z6w8de.jpg

1fa6bn.jpg

Looks pretty good!

2s119ar.jpg

I am not going to use the muffler...as you can see it makes the exhaust too low and it scrapes the ground. :mad:

20uz5hv.jpg

Oh well it sounds WAY better without it IMO. :D

does the camera have a timelapse feature built in or do you edit a super long video later?

It was filmed from the camera built into my macbook. Its originally 4.5 hours of real time footage I had to edit down to that 2min clip :lol:

my previous profession and higher education was in film so Iv still got some fun toys left :D

cant wait to hear that exhaust in person man :cool:

phleb, i got some guns if you ever need any help keepin these dogs at bay.. :lol:

uum im in cali i dont think ill be making a pass on her just stating a fact anyway i like how the car sounds with the new exhaust any power difference? and i will have them pics for you asap

guns don't kill people......fathers with cute daughters do!

:D Just keep that in mind...... ;)

I will hang onto the muffler and maybe install it later, but for now I am lovin that awesome growl. :D

I need help retuning those SUs because they are running a little rich and that is why it keeps backfiring. Skib......I am comin over. :)

hehe, poor phleb, its not ur fault she got ur good looks :) hehehhe :fu::lol::lol::lol: ok lets stop teasin him cause by now i'd be getting noid

anyway i think maybe im not seein the mufflerless video... can we get one if there already isnt one, an if there is one can i be directed to it cause im not seein it..

Edited by lynchfourtwenty