someone stole my goon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me about why I want a steering wheel that can pop off so I can strap it to my backpack. Or I suppose a removable gas pedal would be clever, too, although that would be a bit of a pain to have to attach and remove each time...

Sucks, man. Hope you get it back in one piece.

This is probably a good reminder that everybody pay at least for comprehensive coverage on their auto policy. Collision coverage is a little more pricy, but comprehensive covers theft and trees falling on your car, and that sort of thing. I think I'm paying $12 every 6 months for it.

I was told there is an advantage to an alarm with a delayed disable. If someone breaks into your car and fucks it up but can't get it started - it's just vandalism (usually a misdemeanor ticket). If they DO get it started - grand theft auto (felony). Of course none of that really matters if they never get caught. Hope you at least get it back even if that bitch doesn't get caught.

its probably around burian white ceter still thogh the cops said it was seen off sw 36th and someone got a pic. and hell yea i went after i knew she takes a while to get warmed up but it still got off.

Get a rope.................

its probably around burian white ceter still thogh the cops said it was seen off sw 36th and someone got a pic. and hell yea i went after i knew she takes a while to get warmed up but it still got off.

wow a pic. is that SPD or KC sherrif that gave that info most wouldn't be so heplful :thumbup:

south west side huh i'd check out the projects.

hopefully just joy ridin it gets back in one piece.

you have eyes out in the S/SE area

Edited by dayton100