someone stole my goon

well its been a day and i feel so neked (he-he) its all i drove and the worlds a different place today. all i can think is how much i laffed at a buddy for putting a club in his 510. i just hope they take it easy on me trans she was getting a cold.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to hear...

I pity the fool who tries to jack my goon and I catch them doing it. I'll put a full magazine worth of .45 into the windshield... it would be worth the cost to replace the glass and to clean up all the blood.

battery was dead from being left on when it was dumped and an intake / exsaust bolt and washer is missing. other then that good as ever i got to play around and make sure shell make it to camby now. sorry if i dont get pics

Its good to hear things like this. When my wifes car was stolen a few years ago, it was returned in much better condition. Washed and waxed, with a full tool box in the trunk. :D

:lol: thats awesome

well in light of getting my girl back i treated her to some new shoes. a set of new tires on some nice ol skool american raceing rims but now it pulls a bit to the right when i breake and rubs a bit in the back but nothing i cant roll in a bit to compensate . the pull though i dont know what the tire change did. any clues?

well in light of getting my girl back i treated her to some new shoes. a set of new tires on some nice ol skool american raceing rims but now it pulls a bit to the right when i breake and rubs a bit in the back but nothing i cant roll in a bit to compensate . the pull though i dont know what the tire change did. any clues?

remember , no pics = it didn't happen.