Wrecking Yard Report

^^^ someone needs to score the ignition switch and door locks on that yellow 521, keys included  AND the windshield to, if not cracked.

matt ~ what are 520/521 corners worth today ?? You've been looking for a long time.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DSC00587_zps9d4ea393.jpg

DSC00596_zps90c6693b.jpgHere is two pictures from above post.

I took the link you had posted above, put "[ I M G ]"   at the beginning of the link, and "[ / I M G ]" at the end of the link.  Do not put spaces in the characters between the quote marks.  Do not put quote marks. 

yea i did that but kept getting error messages telling me i couldn't use that extension. looks like its fixed tho,
^^^ someone needs to score the ignition switch and door locks on that yellow 521, keys included  AND the windshield to, if not cracked.

matt ~ what are 520/521 corners worth today ?? You've been looking for a long time.

I might go back today, weather permitting. I gotta get that damn yoke off!

I guess they're worth what someone is willing to pull them for :P  I'd do $200-250 for the corners and the tailgate perhaps?

Someone grab that Weber carb. It's a 32/36 DFV (or possibly a Chevrolet Weber)

I thought about grabbing it, but it looks like a pain in the ass tho remove. I couldn't find any Weber markings on it though.

went back today and got some more stuff off of it. all side marker lenses, and tail lights were gone when i went back though.

There is still some good stuff left:

-Both fenders are straight and rust free.

-tailgate is not too shabby.

-gauge cluster looks good.

-weber carb

-motor accesories i.e. starter, alternator, dizzy, head, etc.

I'm running out of money otherwise I'd go back for some more.

I guess they're worth what someone is willing to pull them for :P  I'd do $200-250 for the corners and the tailgate perhaps?

didn't I a while back send you pic's of my 520 tail gate and corners ? 

I'll be heading to the local JY that I know has several 520/521, I'll get pic's & price for you since I got to check on a few parts for myself. I'll pm you what I find out. 

I just got back from the Turner JY. there was a 620 that had been pretty picked through. a 4x4 720, a 2wd 720, thats about it. oh well, and quite a few Z/ZX cars. and they had a BMW 2002! ive never seen one in person before, pretty cool cars.

1970 521 at the richmond, CA PnP.

i have pics, but ratsun's trippin and won't let me post 'em. :poke:

wait, i can just put the links. doi!

DSC00587_zps9d4ea393.jpg

DSC00588_zps62fbef76.jpg

DSC00589_zps9492a208.jpg

DSC00590_zps04cf84ae.jpg

DSC00591_zps5e76e77c.jpg

Interior

DSC00592_zpsca97178f.jpg

DSC00593_zps4ee9b012.jpg

Bed Corners. these are for you thisismatt

DSC00595_zps6810aa8f.jpg

DSC00596_zps90c6693b.jpg

engine

DSC00594_zpscb0102ac.jpg

Bumping this up to see if anyone would be willing to grab the tailgate, bed corners, and fenders?  I wish these things were closer, it's a shame they go to the crusher.