Freaky's new 411

LeDevil

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will fit in between the seats. It just looks funky,If the clock sat a little higher it would be better looking. I will snap a few shots today.

I rebuilt the switches and off to plumb it all. If the weather clears up, I will pull it out and get a video of it in action :cool:

It will fit in between the seats. It just looks funky,If the clock sat a little higher it would be better looking. I will snap a few shots today.

I rebuilt the switches and off to plumb it all. If the weather clears up, I will pull it out and get a video of it in action :cool:

need moar lowar....update? did the weather clear up?

need moar lowar....update? did the weather clear up?

WE have had snow, rain ,hail more snow and the only nice day I had to work. Hopeing to get enough sun today to make a video after work. It is so funny hard to keep from laughing

Hit your switches Bitches

I am only running 60 psi. I am going to have to bump it up a little and or get regulators. It needs a little more psi with me in the car.

This is my second time makeing vids so please bare with me.

gary-busey-WI-oscars2008.jpg

busey approves so it must be good

after seeing it i may want to bare with him ollz

gives me inspiration to do mine. im seriously contemplating bagging mine now.

also if u are ready to get started on the visual side of things i have that turn signal lense for the front ur missing

reminds me of this tho

cars---ramone-05.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got the tail lights and have been cleaning. trying to get it all in order: speakers,compressor,tank and amps.thats a small trunk :lol:

and i got sidetracked bye a hottie a "Little Beauty and the Beast" thing but she's cool as hell and cute :P

hell it's been over a year bawhahahhaah

I hope to have some materials here bye the weekend and start glassing next week.

I hired a mobile locksmith to come over and open my truck of my 411. He pulled the back seat down and was able to get a tool to the back of the trunk lock. (the wood barrier was missing or I don't think he could do that, unless the barrier could be moved). He has a long rod that he used. Once it is opened, then you can remove the lock and take it to a locksmith to have a key made. Good luck.

I hired a mobile locksmith to come over and open my truck of my 411. He pulled the back seat down and was able to get a tool to the back of the trunk lock. (the wood barrier was missing or I don't think he could do that, unless the barrier could be moved). He has a long rod that he used. Once it is opened, then you can remove the lock and take it to a locksmith to have a key made. Good luck.

If, and only if, you have the original 411 car, swing the cover of the gas cap lock open. The tumbler number is stamped on the lock surround. Take this number to a locksmith or Nissan dealer and they can look it up and cut you a new key. If the car has been messed with, the back seat is the option.

If, and only if, you have the original 411 car, swing the cover of the gas cap lock open. The tumbler number is stamped on the lock surround. Take this number to a locksmith or Nissan dealer and they can look it up and cut you a new key. If the car has been messed with, the back seat is the option.

good news as i have that lock still, i have my trunk key but it doesnt work on the doors or gas cap door, is that how they were?