Freaky's new 411

LeDevil

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again Izzo !! We got the clutch to work with the mystery slave cylinder i got from the Datsun Napa Guy. not sure what it came off of but it works LOLZ, Now it has lost spark DAMN the Luck !!! So who has a J series distributor I can get for a fair price ?? I have 25 days until my daughter will be driving and I would really like to have this thing rolling by then.

Again Thanks IZZO for all your help !!

that wire smashed hitting the distributor case would explain why the coil was getting hot... it was a constant ground running power thru the coil.

Just a thought, you said the rainier junk yard had some 520's or 521s at some point, maybe still does?

that wire smashed hitting the distributor case would explain why the coil was getting hot... it was a constant ground running power thru the coil.

Just a thought, you said the rainier junk yard had some 520's or 521s at some point, maybe still does?

I will have to send Jez over since he dont like me no more but got thought!!

SO I got a new distributor today and did a little cleaning and it fired up :w00t: !!!So I took it for it's first drive since I bought it. What a fun little car to drive!!!! I feel so big in it lolz

So to finish up the Brakes in the am and a few adjustments and we are rollin !!!

oh yea and i need to find a down pipe lost mine somewhere :confused: So if anyone has a J series down pipe hit me up please!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So I was laying under the g/f's Subaru impreza  thinking about swapping rear diffs on it for the 510 and was noticing how it all mounted up. You guy's and gal's think it would be a easy swap into the 411??  I would like to get more side to side on this and a irs is about the only way I can think of to do this.  

15 pages later and im caught up!!! 

thats cause no one reads the 411 section till they have one or get parts to sell.. then they usually contact me to see if i want em lol. 411s prolly have the second lowest traffic after 320s

• Like 1

I have only removed a few leaf springs everything is pretty much stock. I haven't got the courage up to cut it up yet way to clean. that's why i was asking about the subi swap. But then after further investigation the problem is i am as low as i can go before the rear diff hits

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

So after all this time sitting under the tree..( Only been 3 years).I was going to fire it up and let it run for awhile and take it around the block. But one of the hood hinges has rusted closed on me.... And.... I can't get the hood up... ... So any suggestions on how I could open it without causing any real damage?