Freaky's new 411

LeDevil

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you guys

i really like the look of it lowered. I got the driveway cleared out and its ready to be pushed out for a photo op as soona s we geat a break in the rain i will get some better shots. HELL I want to see it lol it kind of hard to get the full effect in the garage

that thing is sooo sick looking, you need to customize my air shock to make them faster lol

bring them up and a 6pack of hef and we can do it in about 20 mins

the rain stoped

datsunlayedout002.jpg

datsunlayedout003.jpg

datsunlayedout004.jpg

datsunlayedout005.jpg

this is my fav so far

datsunlayedout009.jpg

enjoy :) you pic whores lol

Edited by freaky510

Dude that is sick!! You gotta get the back to lay out.... Maybe some cutting :D I like the stock rims with white walls too. Tell me your going to leave the paint :D It looks so rad!

Dude that is sick!! You gotta get the back to lay out.... Maybe some cutting :D I like the stock rims with white walls too. Tell me your going to leave the paint :D It looks so rad!

thanks

yea the rear needs to come down this is the frist time its been out of the garage in over a month so a side view was kind of hard to see inside I am going to remove the rear bump stop when i get home from work tomarrow, and if it needs more, i dont know if i could start cutting my be a hole for the pumpkin and let the axles hit the frame but that would be about all the cutting i would do.

as for the paint i plan on doing someting on the hood and trunk not sure if iam going to sexy or freaky :lol:

As I've said before....I'm not too fond of the 411's style.....but, I gotta admit.....seeing it slammed......that's hot!! :)

A "C" notch won't stop you from returning to stock. You'll be on the frame in front if the new tires are slightly shorter than what's on there now.

Edited by mklotz70
As I've said before....I'm not too fond of the 411's style.....but, I gotta admit.....seeing it slammed......that's hot!! :)

A "C" notch won't stop you from returning to stock. You'll be on the frame in front if the new tires are slightly shorter than what's on there now.

wooot

it realy means alot to me to get props from you guys thanks i hope

iam going to run a14" tire and matbe some rubberbands

• 4 weeks later...

so after getting the brakes almost complete and while i was waiting for all the other parts i thought i would give some fab work a try.

ourcampingtrip059.jpgso i got this piece of pipe for a box of donuts:eek:

ourcampingtrip068.jpghow i made a straight line

ourcampingtrip060.jpgthe green is the angle i will need for the air bag to be flat when compressed

ourcampingtrip066.jpgit fits

ourcampingtrip065.jpg the bottom plate will be cleaned up after i get it welded together the a few holes for mouting and fittings and iam good

as for the bottom A-arm iam going to plate it for support

so the parts are in the mail lol so I mocked up the brake hope you enjoy lol

411001-1.jpgthe bracket after a few adjustments

411004-1.jpg1993 infinity g20 rotor

and whalaaa

411005.jpg

411006.jpg

I am in the process of having a few of these made. I am waiting on a final test run to make sure everything works as it should as in M/c and all that but it is a definite fit.

also let me add this is a some what bolt on process there are a few mods that need to be made for it too work fully. IF i do end up making these it would come with instructions and the necessary hardware to bolt it on.

Thank you mike

ledevil this one is for you

datsun411010-2.jpg

note the darknees is the jack stuck under the front

Freaky, any chance you could get a better picture of the u-bolt plates and maybe some measurements? How wide of spring is the 411 and what size is the axle tube?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I used the stock brackets and had u bolts bent, the springs are 2 3/4 as for the axle iam not sure i will try to get a # today.

also how many of you are interested in a bracket for the 411????????

the more the cheaper.

and i know we were all hoping for a direct bolt on but this is the best we could do the only real mod is to the steering arms,and you will need to turn your hub down to fit the rotor. other than that its a bolt on. I would like to start having these made and bring them to canby. But iam not going to make a bunch and end up eating it so if you want 1 speak up now please so i can start having them made.

thanks

freaky

nice , I have a 65 410 wagon that I dont want to work on because of the brake issues, maybe make a sticky with a parts list and how to. Was almost going to sell it because its hard to find brakes for it. Best offer located in San Diego

Edited by robslow
  • 1 month later...