Freaky's new 411

LeDevil

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i believe brake is a 3/4 and clutch is a 7/8, ill check for sure when i get to work and post later

I have a new brake master cylinder and running klotzs break swap. I just can't get the clutch to work :( and I want to drive it around town. I have new lines and all,the slave cylinder works out of the car just fine but as soon as i put it all together NOTHING

thanks

You probably already did ....... .. . but did you bench bleed the master???? ,,,, ,, , , run a short brake line looped back into the resivor,,, and pump the pedal 100 times

I couldn't get any fluid out of my brand new brake master cylinder ,,, ,,, , but after bench bleeding for 20 mins it finally shot out some air bubbles/fluid

You probably already did ....... .. . but did you bench bleed the master???? ,,,, ,, , , run a short brake line looped back into the resivor,,, and pump the pedal 100 times

I couldn't get any fluid out of my brand new brake master cylinder ,,, ,,, , but after bench bleeding for 20 mins it finally shot out some air bubbles/fluid

I thought I did ,but will try it again. it has been a few months since I last messed witht he clutch lol the m/c I have is 5/8 seams a little small to me.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes I still have it and NO I don't want to sale it. But I have no place to store it and not take a chance having it fucked with. If I could find somewhere close to store it and work on it that would be killer. If not, then it will have to go, just to save it. I will be bringing it to my new house this weekend , maybe give it a test run and see it any one mess with it. Only a few things left and it will be going under its own power.

• 9 months later...

So in a little more than a month my daughter will be driving and she wants her first car to be the 411. So i am in need of a hand with a few things to get it going,like Brake and clutch. I will be getting the slave cylinder this week and was wondering if i could bribe someone with beer and food in to giving me a hand. I know i should just get her out and do it but i kind of want this to be a surprise for her.

Once i can get the 411 rolling the rest is cake work for me