POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/2134597763.html

NOT MY CAR but here is the text from the ad:

69 datsun wagon, it was left at my shop, no papers, sold for parts with a bill of sale only. previous owner installed a truck engine with header and trans. all is complete, right front fender has damage, again... bill of sale only pic will be posted this evening.

this would make an awsome race car with a small block in it. 310-409-5270

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://losangeles.cr...2140541378.html

"the 510 it's on current tags till the end of this month. fee's are about 80$.

This is a clean title car and the engine has around 125k miles on the clock.

The engine is running flawless because of the AEM standalone and the s2000 cluster works with it.

It has all the necessary sensors and electronics to run reliable. this car runs and performs as it should.

The body is complete and the interior has evo 8 rear seats ( which they fairly fit )

and a pair of old style recaros. 1980's momo steering wheel and wide rear view mirrow about 36" wide.

It has a new OEM honda clutch and I was lucky to find a LSD R160 differential which helps a lot.

Wenko custom driveshaft, 2.5" exhaust with a greddy dual tone muffler, ssr 15" rims with falken

with great thread left. tokikos & KYG adjustable shocks, etc.

I babied it for these last 3-4 yrs, i bought it with the original l16 on it.

I took me plenty of time to find and chrome all those little things that this 510 needed :metal taillight cover, metal side vents,

wiper's grill, window trims, emblems , knobs on the dash, front grill, headlight trim, both fenders, un cracked dash panel etc.

I could make a list of the things I bought and installed , but i wouldn't make sense because my asking price is lower than that.

The reason i'm selling it ? home & family priorities ; here are some extra pictures and some of last meets I attended."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.