POST Craigslist ads here...

has anyone noticed that phleb still floods the cragslist with none datsun stuff. when you search Datsun it comes up with all his non Datsun crap I am going to start flaging all his ads lol

wtf

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/clt/2178501520.html

but this is cool not him tho

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/2178720944.html

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to post this. I know the guy. Well kind of. I was going to buy this about a year and a half ago, buy he decided to keep it. He's a friend of my cousin who is also in datsuns. I've heard it's a nice car and the price seems more than generous. He's been working on it alot (heater, fuel pump, etc) it too bad he's selling it.

damn, motor is really packed in there. Anyone notice the different tail lights?

Tail lights look right to me. But the front blinker lights look like trailer LED's

I friggin dig the car. But I would have to put some steelies on it. That price is very nice. :)

Tail lights look right to me. But the front blinker lights look like trailer LED's

I friggin dig the car. But I would have to put some steelies on it. That price is very nice. :)

Take a closer look at the tail lights. The passenger side chrome is thinner towards the middle of the car, as the driver side is thicker. or at least it looks like it...

driver side protrudes further out than the passenger.

Take a closer look at the tail lights. The passenger side chrome is thinner towards the middle of the car, as the driver side is thicker. or at least it looks like it...

driver side protrudes further out than the passenger.

it has 2 right side bezels... basically it has a right one on the left mounted upside down

I text this guy and got some pictures, told him i could come get it friday evening (well, for my brother in law anyways) Told him i had the $ and would be there.. He said, "Someone offered me 350 to hold it till the weekend" so well see

Could ya tell what the original color was? It sounds like the one ive been trying to buy ( every September ) for years , but owner kept saying they loved that car and could never sell..This September,,, trampoline, and oh we got rid of it cause it was IN THE WAY!!

angry.gifangry.gif

I text this guy and got some pictures, told him i could come get it friday evening (well, for my brother in law anyways) Told him i had the $ and would be there.. He said, "Someone offered me 350 to hold it till the weekend" so well see

Yeah he told me the $350 story too, probably true. I saw color pics and it is black primer but looks to be butterscotch in the door jams

Photos r b&w but looks like black primer

Yeah he told me the $350 story too, probably true. I saw color pics and it is black primer but looks to be butterscotch in the door jams

Thank you guys, the one i was thinking about was that beige like purple-y brown , with black primer.. Although now i am back to thinking they sold it to a scrapper.sad.gif

Haven't been in this thread in a while so sorry if it is a repost, but wouldn't want it to go by unnoticed!

NL baby! Looks really f'n clean!

NL320 in Vegas!

3nb3k63p25V15W35P4b1b5d9ec1987c4714f4.jpg

In fact. It is spelled wrong so might need its own thread.

I have a fresh datsun L20 motor, sold my truck and picked up a 240 so I have no need for this motor. Professionally built, shaved head, bored .30 over. Never been fired. It's mostly complete just needs water pump and timing chain put on, I have everything to put it together.. Custom cam. Bad ass motor lots of torque been stored inside. I have $2300 in recepts!!!.. I can send pictures through text. 971 212 9496.. I'm available anytime texting is the best way to reach me. $650 obo or trade for some coilovers for 240sx or ??? I need this motor gone soon.. Thanks for looking

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.