POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This came out of my car, works perfectly pulled it to make way for a motor that is in the shop.

It is a dual cam motor out of a 90 240sx.

Has the motor, 5 speed tranny, wiring harness, etc. have a whole box of parts that go with it for the swap.

This is perfect for anyone needing a replacement in great shape, or someone wanting to swap it into a datsun truck, etc.

Engine is on a stand right now, if you really need or want pictures let me know.

The only thing wrong is the dash plug on the engine harness was cut when ECU was stolen(easy fix)

email or text with questions 503-367-1890

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3ne3m33ob5W15U25P0b1kc7a856eadf551119.jpg

1973 Datsun Pick up 1600 - bio inline 4 cylinder, Good engine and tranny. Starts right up and runs fine. Unfortunately, this was my runner until the recent windstorm landed a tree right down the middle of it. Only top damage. I am asking 350.00 for the complete vehicle or best offer!!!

All humor aside, if I had the room and metal skills I would buy this truck. At worst it looks to have a ton of good parts.

3ne3m33ob5W15U25P0b1kc7a856eadf551119.jpg

1973 Datsun Pick up 1600 - bio inline 4 cylinder, Good engine and tranny. Starts right up and runs fine. Unfortunately, this was my runner until the recent windstorm landed a tree right down the middle of it. Only top damage. I am asking 350.00 for the complete vehicle or best offer!!!

All humor aside, if I had the room and metal skills I would buy this truck. At worst it looks to have a ton of good parts.

Only top damage to---tailgate,hood,cowl,dash,passenger fender and roof --but i thinks they might take $200. cash but i didn`t make a offer

Only top damage to---tailgate,hood,cowl,dash,passenger fender and roof --but i thinks they might take $200. cash but i didn`t make a offer

Good luck. I was thinking of checking it out this weekend. Sucks what happened but might be a good deal.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/2175888711.html It's expensive, but 650 HP might just be worth it.

Wow.. i went for a ride in this car when it was first finished... it has a 406 stroker with a tko 5 speed... at the time a 200 shot of nitrous to boot.

I did the body and paint on this car... Worth every penny of his asking price

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.