POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ hahahaha. That 71 510 with the busted ass end. 3k? Yeah....

Did you read the ad?

"4-point belts with a correctly placed strap bar on the drivers' side" - i guess the passenger is SOL?

"I run full synthetic which is kind of slippery for a 71 motor so it leaks some out the front seal. I changed the seal twice and my buddy who is a pro did it a third time, but it still seeps out and the fan blows it around, so I just wipe out the engine compartment with paper towels every time I gas it up. I figure I'd rather wipe it out than blow up my motor with fossil oil." - sweet zombie jesus, this guy is a genius.

"It's the stock motor but the guy that I bought it from went crazy hopping it up. He did stuff like porting the head, measuring the valve springs with some kind of spring tester and shimming them so the valves would all open exactly the same, and tweaking a Weber 32/36 (normally too big for a 1200) to make it work, and he got this one-of-a-kind Eldebrock manifold that was never made in production; just a few prototypes" - I hope he doesn't find anyone as gullible as he was to beleive this stuff

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.