POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I know about this, I am! Sounds fun. 

I cannot find any info on it other than the photo supplied in the ad, I suppose I could call, but I really don't need another complete one, I need one for parts.

If no one else was going to this, I might consider going.

I cannot find any info on it other than the photo supplied in the ad, I suppose I could call, but I really don't need another complete one, I need one for parts.

If no one else was going to this, I might consider going.

you should go, or give tristin your budget on this... have him bid on it if he don't want it?

Im not interested in any 320s, but with 100 trucks for sale maybe theres something else fun in there. Who knows... Wayne, if you want to give me a budget for a parts truck I can bid on this one. 

I will have to contact Ted and Dave and see if they are going to bid on it, if it is in the portland craigslist, it is in the sea/tac craigslist also, and they will have seen the listing also, I will decide in the next couple weeks what I am going to do.

Its a lemay auction, there will be anything and everything there, almost all of his properties, rental or not, had at least one car of his parked there. Too bad I have a wedding to go to that day.....bullshit

Its a lemay auction, there will be anything and everything there, almost all of his properties, rental or not, had at least one car of his parked there. Too bad I have a wedding to go to that day.....bullshit

But how do you really feel?

Look at this on eBay:

Datsun : Other 510

http://bit.ly/ZJLCNB

What are we looking at?  I hate ads like this.  You're better off listing all the problems instead of talking about all the supposedly good things and then having the pictures say otherwise.  The photos show a bad paint job, ghetto black engine bay, caulked in instrument cluster, painted door handles and other chrome bits, and a ton of other issues that show this isn't an 8k dollar car.  If it was such an original survivor as the ad suggests it to be, one shouldn't have gone and done a bunch of shoddy work to it since it would have been worth more in original condition :(  The Fram oil filter is icing on the cake...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.