POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you in Cali?! Ugh I want it. Ratty and green... fucking perfect. God dammit. 

you should buy it and have the 510keeper tow it up on his way to canby and take it home.

Lol no need for two...

Lol. A ratty truck and a nice show truck! The second one is closer to me. The one in Modesto I mean. I could go take a look at it if you want? The other one is a bit far. But if I have something to do in the area I'll go look.

Lol. A ratty truck and a nice show truck! The second one is closer to me. The one in Modesto I mean. I could go take a look at it if you want? The other one is a bit far. But if I have something to do in the area I'll go look.

Let me look at the ads again when I get home. No need for a show truck at the moment... Just a POS beater truck to haul parts that won't fit in the Dime. I don't know if I can make it happen for Canby though, would be a sweet deal though.

I'll look at the pictures and try to pull some strings up here. PM what you're looking for in exchange for you services.

Fawk that is nice a little pricey, are those seats made from Sasquatch hair?

no its not he has had it for sale for years and is asking way to much considering half of the passenger quarter is fucked the car is a 1000 dollar car at the absolute peak 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.