• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just picked these up- 

tomei_zps9563a5a4.jpg

tomeis_zps7175537a.jpg

Dunno much about them other than made my Tomei. Can find one set with caps for sale on google and asking price was $3500!! Kyusha shoes labels them as "unobtainable" Might be a long shot but anyone here know anything about them? 

• Like 1

Top bad they are just two. Good luck finding the other two. I think you got lucky with these. Hope you didn't pay to much. Cool looking tho.

Yeah dont think ill be finding another pair any time soon or even the caps to suit them :( but for the price I paid I cant complain... I don't think the seller knew what he had tbh. 

Hi Aussie Steve , have you seen American Racing four lug over there , I also have some US made unser wheels , I can't seem to find another set of AREs ,notice basket has an angle ,also wider stance pair fits front with Zx struts 10mm front and 20mm rears .15x7s for sale on classifieds with Unser 14x6.5 s100_2471.jpg100_2472.jpg]100_2470.jpg[url=http://s1183.photobucket.com/user/Alleycatgarage/media/100_2473.jpg.html]100_2473.jpg]

Hi Aussie Steve , have you seen American Racing four lug over there , I also have some US made unser wheels , I can't seem to find another set of AREs ,notice basket has an angle ,also wider stance pair fits front with Zx struts 10mm front and 20mm rears .15x7s for sale on classifieds with Unser 14x6.5 s100_2471.jpg100_2472.jpg]100_2470.jpg[url=http://s1183.photobucket.com/user/Alleycatgarage/media/100_2473.jpg.html]100_2473.jpg]

Nobody has any ARE meshies just trying to see if any others were made in 80s I think .

Nobody has any ARE meshies just trying to see if any others were made in 80s I think .

Sorry man, I havnt got any info on them. Look like Enkei 92 Meshies but less of a stepped lip  :confused:

Was taking pictures of some stuff in the garage for insurance purposes and took this picture. Half of my collection. I have full sets of each.

20140919_183743_zps77mmlbcw.jpg

Some really rare stuff there man!! Super stars! What size are those?

Impul mesh.. WITH AERO COVERS  :w00t:

Longchamp Xr-X? 

• Like 1

You have just a tiny bit less paint than I do

I bought it with slightly less even. The rockers, wheel arches and interior are all rattle can and not that good of a match either :rofl:

I think you need the 2 I picked up today?

10609685_362709277226641_831864408063494

Everybody says having pairs makes it seem like you can't afford a full set, they are very right and I don't care. The car is beat up and the mis-matched wheels works well with it. I think Ill be selling some wheels before I buy more though :rofl:  

• Like 1

my addition to the thread, none in great sizes, none with center-caps(other than the mystery enkeis on the car) but I'm happy

56c167dc-fd1f-4339-b16d-d90fe94aebba_zps

Got a close up of the Enkeis on the front of the car?

Got me curious to what they are now haha, never seen any Enkei's like them before! Only wheel I can think of off the top of my head that looks like that is the "Toyo Z"

toyo_zps9bec8a83.jpg

• Like 1

Got a close up of the Enkeis on the front of the car?

Got me curious to what they are now haha, never seen any Enkei's like them before! Only wheel I can think of off the top of my head that looks like that is the "Toyo Z"

toyo_zps9bec8a83.jpg

Those look right, I'll have to get some pics to confirm. I don't know why they came with enkei centercaps.lol

I bought it with slightly less even. The rockers, wheel arches and interior are all rattle can and not that good of a match either :rofl:

Everybody says having pairs makes it seem like you can't afford a full set, they are very right and I don't care. The car is beat up and the mis-matched wheels works well with it. I think Ill be selling some wheels before I buy more though :rofl:  

mis-matched wheels get you in the movies!

27331758d1353627913-my-prototype-design-

• Like 1