Rims...post what you have & had

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats sweeet dude. I so want the two SSR FM's! How much mang? Come on, sell 'em to meeee! Lolol

Haha Don't really want to sell them =( there is a few single wheels on Yahoo Japan though, and a single Advan A3A on eBay. But guessing buying a single wheel would work out veryyyy over priced, by times you pay the $10 for the item, $10 broker fee, $5 Bank fee, Local shipping then international shipping its going to be once expensive 1/6 scale wheel ahhaha 

Meshies are almost done! 

2014-07-07193415_zps3e4e5496.jpg

2014-07-07170253_zpsc1694c6a.jpg

2014-07-07165709_zps36d95fb6.jpg

2014-07-07165705_zps84959dab.jpg

Unfortunatly my air brush decided to break so had to paint the centres with a touch up spray gun, they theyre not perfect, but look good enough. Decided to sell them anyway.

Just need to finish the last centre and but them back together.

• Like 2

This arrived today =)

2014-07-11155858_zpsfe946bdc.jpg

2014-07-11155936_zpsb34236d4.jpg

2014-07-11155938_zpsff2d9871.jpg

It was listed as a 13x10.. turned out to be a 14x11! So happy about that haha 

Will need cleaning, polishing and painting then will make a nice little table =)

• Like 1

Sweet ^^^^

Thanks! I couldn't resist buying it when it popped up with a stupidly low "Buy it now" price!

Same goes for these-

impulpromesh14x8-8_zpsade175c9.jpg

ImpulProMesh14x8-8_zpse41298d7.jpg

ImpulPromesh14x8-8_zpsd552bfcb.jpg

Won them last night. Theyre 14x8-8 Impul Pro Mesh! Unfortunately they're the plastic centre cap type not the metal with split pin type (which are my fav style of mesh wheel) and they're  missing the caps anyways. 

They popped up last night with a very low Buy It now price so even though I told myself I wasn't buying anymore wheels until I sell the SSR meshies, I couldn't resist. 

They do have a few nicks in the lips and have been horribly painted in black (I hate black mesh wheels!! Looks soooo tacky im my opinion! especially when its spray can quality hahaha) 

But they're a good size and will clean up nice. Not too sure if ill keep them in my collection or clean them up and sell them. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

More wheels got here today!! Well yesterday, but of course the courier came in the 20mins I was out! So had to grab them from the post office this morning.

Here they are-

2014-07-23085405_zps3bfc6358.jpg

2014-07-23085551_zpse5a1eaeb.jpg

14x7 and 14x6.5 SSR Star Formulas =) havnt had a chance to work out offsets yet. 

Also decided to take a group shot of all my Star Formulas haha

2014-07-23090044_zpse51661c9.jpg

Andddd finally got around to tidying up my wheels until I have time to knock up some proper wheel racks-

2014-07-23090616_zpsd129bf1e.jpg

• Like 3

Nice collection ^^^^

Thanks man =)

Also just won these to add to the collection-

hoshino15x77_zps089b9ab4.jpg

hoshino15x772_zpscbda6abc.jpg

hoshino15x771_zps46dea4cc.jpg

Not amazing sizes, only 15x7+7 but won them cheap and they look to be in pretty good condition, should clean up well. There is also another pair of 15x7+11s they end tomorrow that ill try to win to match these with =)

Super Stoked that I was able to finally find the last 2 Caps that I needed.  :w00t:
I was afraid that I would have to buy 1 at a time  and have trouble finding the last one or a whole set of 4 for a crazy amount when I only need 2. 
But I found 2, In okay condition, for $50 shipped.  
Awesome!! These are so friggin' rare to come by.... Now I have a complete set!  :thumbup:

SSRSuperStarCapsFromYahooJapan_zps99ad80

• Like 2

Yes, They are similar except that they are a slight bit taller and the top is flat instead of indented for the label. 
Not sure about the Diameter. I'll have to check that. 
And the "SSR" label is metal. Would be hard to reproduce that. 

By Comparison, The Star Shark caps are identical to the XR-4 caps except for the Label. 

Super Stoked that I was able to finally find the last 2 Caps that I needed.  :w00t:
I was afraid that I would have to buy 1 at a time  and have trouble finding the last one or a whole set of 4 for a crazy amount when I only need 2. 
But I found 2, In okay condition, for $50 shipped.  
Awesome!! These are so friggin' rare to come by.... Now I have a complete set!  :thumbup:

SSRSuperStarCapsFromYahooJapan_zps99ad80

Nice find! I see them from time to time and seem to always get a lot of people bidding! Good job getting them so cheap! 

I just won these-

nogarin3-img600x450-1406104945apikpc1024

Actually forgot I bid on them hahaha but after I won and I looked at the photos again I was happy I did! They were listed as 14x7s but after looking at the photos and taking note of the photos with the rulers theyre 14x7.5! +9 offset but still better then what they were listed as! 

• Like 1

Sick!! Those are awesome man. Great find!! Question is "How much?"... lolol

Won them for 10,000Yen, So not unbelievably cheap, but not too bad =) Been looking for them for agessss so just happy I finally got some! 

Found these for a good deal on local craigslist. Complete with centercaps. One still had a worn peeling og appliance decal on it.

Appliance dia mags. Took a lot of digging to find out what they are.

20140808_194313_zpsb2c48bf1.jpg

14x6 0 offset. Should fit the b well. I like them more than the gotti us140 reps I bought a few months ago.

• Like 1