Rims...post what you have & had

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got these from a guy that lived close to me, just some oxidation on them, other than that they are in really good condition

1D404760-2F23-4B9A-BC5C-998DA0476FA8_zps

Yeah, you can never have too many Gamecube controllers.. even if oxidation is present, they still should get the job done. If not, just make sure your buddy who's better than you at "Double Dash" gets the crappy one.

• Like 1

Just got these little cuties from JPY auction.

image_zpsd7b92815.jpg

SSR Jilba's 14x6j +10. Going to go on my 410 wagon if I ever get around to getting her off jackstands. Came with 3 center caps, if anyone has a single to sell??? Happy with condition, should clean up pretty easy! Shipping was more than cost. HAHA!!!

• Like 3

Just got these little cuties from JPY auction.

image_zpsd7b92815.jpg

SSR Jilba's 14x6j +10. Going to go on my 410 wagon if I ever get around to getting her off jackstands. Came with 3 center caps, if anyone has a single to sell??? Happy with condition, should clean up pretty easy! Shipping was more than cost. HAHA!!!

Woo! They came fast? You opt for EMS postage?

I always consider air post but its just so much more :(

They look good though, making me think I should make mine red now haha

Still waiting on all my stuff to arrive :( haha

• Like 2

how many of you still have your stock wheels? are they worth keeping or just depends on personal preference?

I rekon they're worth keeping as spares? always come in handy to put under cars when in jack stands and if the after market wheels are off for cleaning, or if you sell the after market wheels and need temp wheel until new ones arrive ect

Matt if you end up going this route I might join you to reduce shipping cost, I need new hardware for the advans,

Lets do it! I need to order soon, idk when though. Still gotta polish them

May I suggest these for the hardware? Top quality and they fit perfectly on 2 sets of my SSR's

http://shop.wheelflip.com/collections/wheel-hardware/products/12-point-wheel-bolt-m8x1-25x32

th_9E28290A-D1B5-41D1-89AB-6D3CBC15127B_

Thanks man! I've honestly been looking for good quality hardware, that actually helps. Price is awesome too. $33 to do all 4 SSR's