Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1329084140[/url]' post='632976']

clicky click <<< will these work?? thinking about getting them

or shud i just go with some 17 inch titans

my '72 521 with 17" titan 205/40-17 hankook, 3.5" block rear, front is mild torsion adjust. low mileage easy used chassis

e34444d8.jpg

adcc5d69.jpg

fd6453b5.jpg

driveway is sloped front suspension is unloaded . ground to fender apex is +.75" in the front

Edited by xxmass
  • 3 weeks later...

When i got my 4dr it had 17's i chucked those things like i had the flu.

Got Riken Mesh 15x7 +20 sum

th_DSC00370.jpg

th_DSC00417.jpg

th_DSC00422.jpg

then i got a set of weds 15x7 +17

th_IMAG0262-1.jpg

th_rsz_shot_1299426710562-1.jpg

th_IMAG0263.jpg

then i got a set of ssr rev mesh 15x6.5 w/ 7mm spacer front and 10mm spacers rear.

th_IMAG0504.jpg

th_IMAG0520-1.jpg

th_IMAG0504.jpg

th_IMAG0519.jpg

Now i'm going to get a set of Hoshino's G5 14x7 +15 but waiting for my 16's to get PC'ed face and Polished lip for my S13. If the Hoshino's don't pan out then i'm gonna get these:

Works CR-01 15x7 ,15x7.5 w/+10 offset :thumbup:

th_307.jpg

I think i'll end my 510 wheel collection with the Works since they will be brand new. I'm starting to concentrate on my S13 Daily/ Semi build but 4 lugs are rare so i'm fighting the temptation to go 5 lug.

I run Cusco C/O in the front w/ 280zx setup, rears are Swift springs w/ short stroke adjustable. going T3 C/O when i get my lazy ass to actually find the time to rebuild my rear sub frame.

Now i'm going to get a set of Hoshino's G5 14x7 +15 but waiting for my 16's to get PC'ed face and Polished lip for my S13. If the Hoshino's don't pan out then i'm gonna get these:

Works CR-01 15x7 ,15x7.5 w/+10 offset :thumbup:

th_307.jpg

The Weds looked the best out of your older wheels in my opinion. Only because I drool over stepped lips...

Just skip the Hoshinos and go straight for the Works CR-01's!! One of my Favorite Wheels!

The Weds looked the best out of your older wheels in my opinion. Only because I drool over stepped lips...

Just skip the Hoshinos and go straight for the Works CR-01's!! One of my Favorite Wheels!

We'll see i have to have a full set of hoshino's in my lifetime. only had a pair for spare tires awhile back. this guy only wants $700 for the set but i think i can get'em for $550-$575. which isn't bad considering i'm starting to keep all my wheels now. The CR-01 would take about 3-5months which i hate to part $$$$ w/ if i don't see the product in my hand. i've already inquired about building my set and what would be the correct disk to use in a crappy offset car like the 510's. I miss my corolla cause of this. 0 offset to -5 were ok w/ minor fender pull and tuck =( .

'71 510 wagon 280zx turbo Swazi's

IMG_1165.jpg

'73 620 14" American Racing slot mags

IMG_1163.jpg

New (to me) 17" Titan Off Road wheels. 215 50/17

9c92269e.jpg

May end up running 1/2"-1" spacers to flush up the wheels a little bit, we'll see how motivated I get.

Edit: sorry the top pics are so small, Photobuckets fault

^are those sandblasted finish? I kinda like them the way they are, maybe some paint in the "slots" to lighten up the spokes, followed by some matte clear.

I kinda want to do Plasticoat so I can change my mind. But while they're bare like this I want to polish then up. I might try and polish up the lip and then spray a clear. Then maybe a Plasticoat in parts or all? Big decision!

• 2 weeks later...