Rims...post what you have & had

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you like the quality of the Drags? Been thinking of getting a set. ^^^

I've only taken them out of the box but in just holding them and looking them over they seem pretty decent for the price. If you get a new set then order from discount tire, these are discontinued so they only have the black face and gold face left in this bolt pattern. They are on sale for $105/ea + tax with a $70 instant rebate and free shipping (I paid $391 shipped to my door). When I get them mounted (curious to see how well they balance) and put some miles on them I'll have a more formal opinion on them. As it is now though I definitely would not put these on something heavy making a lot of power but they should serve well on the datsun. If not, meh, they were cheap.

Holy coowwwwww that rim rack is beautiful. Don't know where to start.

Start with the Techno Phantoms, move on to the Super deep Formula Mesh, then onto the Star Sharks and

then finish off with a tasty set of aggressive Longchamps!

Then maybe start on the A3A's after it's all settled.... lol

• Like 1

Start with the Techno Phantoms, move on to the Super deep Formula Mesh, then onto the Star Sharks and

then finish off with a tasty set of aggressive Longchamps!

Then maybe start on the A3A's after it's all settled.... lol

mmmmm makes me hungry that rack is all win

I want your sway bar!

So how is the VE running? Get any numbers on it yet?

Buy one, it's from Mad Dat! :poke:

It made 175/145 on a mustang and 220/164 on a dynojet, not sure which one is the more accurate number. I'm going to try another shop and see what it puts down on theirs since the weather has been so cool here lately.

---

I got the car back on the ground after getting my tires mounted yesterday and so far I am digging the look over the Konigs. It kind of sucks they made the car rake so much, I'm going to have to lower the rear and raise the front a bit to get it to look right.

15x7 +0 with 195/45 Federal 595ss's on the front and 195/50 Federal RS-R's on the rear.

photo16.jpg

photo15.jpg

2i9mbfr.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo13.jpg

Buy one, it's from Mad Dat! :poke:

---

15x7 +0 with 195/45 Federal 595ss's on the front and 195/50 Federal RS-R's on the rear.

photo16.jpg

I would get the Mad Dat one but they want way too much for it and way too much to ship it here.

Unless someone wants to buy my DGR Front Sway so I can put that towards it.... hehehe

Also, Why didn't you go with 195/45 all the way around??