Rims...post what you have & had

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, unless good dish is involved, I don't see why everyone loves XR4s over any of the other SSR line. There a good wheel, just like all SSR classics, but I just think they're way over-hyped. I'd love to have a set of XR3s with a couple inches of polished lip, polished center cap, and fresh white spokes.

Yeah, unless good dish is involved, I don't see why everyone loves XR4s over any of the other SSR line. There a good wheel, just like all SSR classics, but I just think they're way over-hyped. I'd love to have a set of XR3s with a couple inches of polished lip, polished center cap, and fresh white spokes.

I agree...XR4 are over hyped, but it's something about the design that makes it "timeless" and appealing to the general public.

My SSR favorites are StarBright, Star Formula Mini, Star Shark, MK1&2...let's not forget Formula Mesh/Reverse Mesh

too many :< haha

• Like 1

That's what I mean... SSR has so many good sets out there, that are rarer, more intricate, and unique that I don't see why those seem to be everyone's favorite.

It also irks me a little that everyone just calls them Longchamps. They're Longchamp XR4s. There's also XR3s, XR4Zs, and XR7s. Those are all Lonchamps...

That's what I mean... SSR has so many good sets out there, that are rarer, more intricate, and unique that I don't see why those seem to be everyone's favorite.

It also irks me a little that everyone just calls them Longchamps. They're Longchamp XR4s. There's also XR3s, XR4Zs, and XR7s. Those are all Lonchamps...

Totally agreed!!!

I had a set of Longchamp M-1...ultra rare, but nobdody gave them a 2nd look so...whatever

• 2 weeks later...