Rims...post what you have & had

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^^ thats is not a drag dr-20

that wheel is the REAL deal right their thats a old shool work or ssr wheel.

the drag dr20 is a knock off of that wheel

i also have dr-20s if any one ever toches mine ill break their fucking fingers!!!

chriscampics121.jpg

chriscampics122.jpg

if your talking to me the info has been posted befor.. im a sure a simple search or looking threw this thread can find it... im not going to spoon feed you info do your own R&d like i did

hahah everyone says im a dick so i wana start playing one on the internet lol :fu:

if your talking to me the info has been posted befor.. im a sure a simple search or looking threw this thread can find it... im not going to spoon feed you info do your own R&d like i did

hahah everyone says im a dick so i wana start playing one on the internet lol :fu:

dick... ;)

Drag DR 20 - 15" gunmetal machined. They just got stolen from my 510 about a month ago . . . and they're not in production anymore. So depressed :(

510.jpg

Hey I know that Car. So those are the wheels you had, that sucks. How are the Lights? Any how glad to see you on Ratsun. You put that sticker on your car yet?

Thanks

Bryce

You are a dick...and in February i going to paradise point in san diego for vacation....during this time im going to hunt you down and kick the shit out of you outside of this forum for being on this forum and being you...hows that :) I hate assholes that rudely suggest the search tool. To all rude dicks that do say just that, when someone asks a question, if the one asking is not a moron and has done their search already, then they dont deserve to be treated like that you f%^&ing jack a%^es. If you love Datsuns and the joy of working on them then you should feel proud to answer the questions of people learning under you you fuck! Its got to the point where people PM me a question and ask if I mind or appologize first off.....WTF. All because of your kind.....the kind that thinks its cool or funny to have a Occupation title on the forum "PISSING PEOPOLE OFF" Thats cool. I have searched plenty of times on this forum before I ask a question. Its like asking a teacher for help and they say use your fuckin text book.. just type the fuckin answer you rude son of a bitches...give me a break. You can be blunt and to the pont and or short with an answer but we all need help from time to time. I am so fucking sick of this style atittude on forums....go choke on your mothers cock.

I am sorry to all to offend some and the use of my language but this is my pet peeve...rudeness. Fuck off....A forums foundation is to learn mor about a passion and interests we share...no point to be rude or you dont belong

• Like 3

^^^ i was just fucking around i PM'd him the info right after i posted that...

and yes i enjoy answering questions over and over hell i talk to people till they are like DUDE I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR CAR!!!! if you dont belive me read my post my suspention and wheel set up is in jsut about every thread asking "coilovers or not" or some other random as shit

but its just a select few decided to point me out as some bad guy or something i was just playin with that reply... sorry to offend you bro ill be sure to stay away from mission bay area in feb thats fersure shit!!!!!

Hey I know that Car. So those are the wheels you had, that sucks. How are the Lights? Any how glad to see you on Ratsun. You put that sticker on your car yet?

Thanks

Bryce

Bryce - yeah, can't find the wheels anywhere, even new.

Still having problems when the battery draining when I drive,

but the lights work great when the battery is full. Mostly too

busy with work to troubleshoot.

I have the sticker in the back by the window - but haven't

stuck in on the window yet.