Rims...post what you have & had

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

What would be considered light with a tire on it? Obviously the tire size etc matters but just generally speaking. I took my wheel off tonight, it has a dunlop on it and with our crappy bathroom scale it ways either 21 or 25 pounds I can't get it to pick between the two lol.

C:Documents and SettingsJunior HerreraMy DocumentsMy PicturesAdobeDigital Camera Photos2009-07-01-1640-40 i picked these American Racing libres about a month ago, i was curious why they r the rough texture? any answers? C:Documents and SettingsJunior HerreraMy DocumentsMy PicturesAdobeDigital Camera Photos2009-07-01-1640-40

You have to host your pictures on a picture hosting website, then put the URL link on here, you can't put them on here from your computer. :P

Anyway since I can't see your wheels I can only assume your wheels are not true libra's and are the cheaper sand casted knock offs. If the spokes have a rough texture that's what you get from the cheaper sand casting process.

It's not that I dislike the "newer style" wheels you had on the red wagon, but I'd like them a lot more if they were 15's... I just think anything bigger than a 15 (sometimes a 16, depends on style and car) looks funny on a 510... Just my opinion!

The steelies are HOT!

Mario. i believe they came off a Nissan Pulsar. Caps are custom made [by him]

Any idea what year? I did a quick search for Pulsars but none show the steelies, just wheels or stupid plastic hub caps.

Any idea what year? I did a quick search for Pulsars but none show the steelies, just wheels or stupid plastic hub caps.

I'm such a dumb ass. I thought the car in the yard was a pulsar. Well it turns out it was a 200SX 83-85 I had a friend at Nissan run the P/N on the wheel. Steelies with thim rings 15X6. But the wheel measures 6.5" wide. I can't find the stock trim rings so I had to get standard fit all type. Don't really like them.:( But that's all I could find. The wheels were a positive offset so I had to build some spacers also. And the hub caps. :eek:

i think i got it now :D, would it still look good if we paint the spokes gloss balck???:confused: im starting to think i wasted my money now.

In the rear of each spoke do they have the rib in the middle? If it doesn't someone may have slapped American Racing center caps on a knockoff wheel and tried passing them off as AR wheels...which would suck but otherwise you got a cool looking wheel. Just polish the lips and paint the spokes in your favorite color and you're set!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...