New Project 620

8 hours ago, six2ohyea said:

Oh that’s cool. I don’t have the means of welding or half of those tools 

All you really need is a grinder with a cutoff wheel and a grinder, some sort of measuring device and a buddy with a welder that you can swap a case for work? 

The metal can be damn near anything as long as it his a curve to it and is large enough

And he did say there are kits you can buy out there where you drill a hole and screw stuff on

• Like 2
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Being the screw in type I would imagine unscrewed. If it popped off, that may be a whole new set of problems that I couldn't even begin to figure out.

On 4/4/2023 at 9:04 AM, Crashtd420 said:

New cap came with out the O ring. Have you ordered through this website before? Seems sketch that we can’t order through the website. 

2 hours ago, six2ohyea said:

New cap came with out the O ring. Have you ordered through this website before? Seems sketch that we can’t order through the website. 

It is a little wierd but myself i think I ordered twice and a few others have ordered through them as well...

• Like 1
On 4/7/2023 at 8:18 PM, six2ohyea said:

That site is Lynchburg Nissan and is run by Riley their parts guy that has been doing Datsuns forever.  Should be OK.  

• Like 1