Diary of a 63 NL320

Rusty

Not to add another pointless post, but, stopped by for look see Saturday. Rusty, you and Beebani have your work cut out for yourselfs. Jason does some nice work. The hand built lower arms and upper bag mounts on his 620 were impressive. BUT, fitting all that tire in that little space is going going to be a bitch. On the other hand, this is going to be bitchin when it's done.

Good luck.

Jester

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I want to know is, who is going to chop the top of an NL? Not radical chop, maybe 1.5-2"...

I'm a fan of chopped trucks!

Dude, have you sat in one of these?

I think it would look tough dropped though!

I havent driven one.:( But i have seen Mklotz in one.:D Kinda makes me think that i might fit fine with a chop top.:lol:

Really though, I do think that a chop top would look tough, but definently not a daily driven kind of mod.

Jason

...Its all been done before, their is nothing new under the sun:D

I never said it couldn't be done smart ass.

Jester

not sure how I was being a "smart-ass"?

...It's actually a biblical ref. (Ecclesiastes 1:9-14) you know.. "What has been is what will be...?" ...guess not.

I guess thats my way of saying, "it wont be that tuff, because it has already been done.

But I do Appreciate you stopping buy and showing your intrest in the build!:cool:

Well i scored some newish hubs for a fraction of the dealer price ($65.00 w/shipping) thanks to "gen4maxima536"

you can give Feltons Auto Parts a call to see what they have. they are a nissan/infiniti only wrecking yard.

http://www.feltonautoparts.com/

it may still be a bit pricier than other wrecking yards.

they are out in snohomish btw.

slowly but surely!!:rolleyes: