Diary of a 63 NL320

Rusty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my hands full already with this thing. He didn't bother to mention the rack and pinion that we're puttin' in this bitch. Along with, new motor, trans, front suspension, new harness, rear half, body drop, kitchen sink, sheet metal in the bed, etc. etc.

2eDeYe;44660'']Look's like you got your work cut out for you :D

Actually... the "work" was coming up with money to get all this stuff.

...dear bank of america, "Can I borrow $5000.00 against my Silverado to invest in a rusty Datsun I paid $500 for?":eek:

"sure Mr. Jones! just sign your life away riiiight here....":fu:

We are finally at the "fun" part of building it now.

but their willno doubt be some challenges along the way;)

Good job, that's the fuel pump. Noisy sombitch, but works like a champ!

Your telling me! that fuel pump's the loudest sob I ever heard. It's as loud as the freakin exhaust! Btw rusty bee's not the only one thats gonna be cutting up your truck for ya you got two of us to contend with this sat! :fu:

Your telling me! that fuel pump's the loudest sob I ever heard. It's as loud as the freakin exhaust! Btw rusty bee's not the only one thats gonna be cutting up your truck for ya you got two of us to contend with this sat! :fu:

Can you say body removal?

Oh.... and tell me about the #11 ECU.

Whats up there Cpt.Ron ;) hows the SR20DET treating you:cool:

the ECU thing: It's been explained and figured out by others that the #11 ECU was for an automatic... that has different rev limiter settings and top speed limiter that allows the car to go above average? I cant verify this first hand, but others on here may?

now show us some pretty pictures of that badass 240SR you got:fu:

its got a Datsun key right!;)

I appreciate the amount of work that went into this! However... ha! There always has to be a "however" and rarely is it welcome... Never mind.. I'll shut up and won't say how I think it looked better before it was lowered. That would be kind of negative and one should never say anything negative about another guys ride.. that's just wrong.. So I won't do that. :D

I appreciate the amount of work that went into this! However... ha! There always has to be a "however" and rarely is it welcome... Never mind.. I'll shut up and won't say how I think it looked better before it was lowered. That would be kind of negative and one should never say anything negative about another guys ride.. that's just wrong.. So I won't do that. :D

and yet your reading up on the thread again.

I appreciate the amount of work that went into your reply attempting to refrain from your opinion that you decided in the end was relevant...:fu:

Never mind.. I'll shut up and won't say how a few years ago i'd hunt someone down and punch'm in the grill for even thinking about saying something remotly smart-ass to me or about me....

That would be kind of negative and one should never do anything negative to another guys face.. that's just wrong.. So I won't do that.