Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back in Humboldt County,California,where I used to live,

there's a group calling themselves  "The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgenge"

or some other PC name.Most are a bunch of fat older men who dress up

like Nuns & do their weirdness in public,sometimes including young children

in their audience.Most of them cover their faces in white makeup,& wear

Nun's habits.

This,to me,is NOT normal,& should not include children.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

Nun's habits.

image.thumb.jpeg.4a3b94b2099a64081e8c1e5dabb55f66.jpeg

Old men dressing as an even older man and handling young children is still ok?

2 hours ago, IZRL said:

There was a conservative/liberal "twilight" in Boise, Idaho, from sometime in the mid nineties through after twenty ten, up to twenty twelve depending on who you talk too. Before the mid nineties, there was only one "gay" bar and one dance club that was "open" and if you didn't want to country swing or do the bar rock two step shuffle, those were your choices. It forced diversity in the sub groups, because there weren't enough of any one of the sub groups to support their own bar. 

Being past prime "bar" age, but still single, I found myself at the aforementioned dance bars more often than not and found comradely with the butch lesbians. The majority of young men in generations after X, had been tramped down by the new feminine paradigm and either never learned or forgot how to hunt. 

Butch lesbians, on the other hand, were celebrating their new found open masculinity and embracing chasing tail. They were talking shit and adding to their body count, like I was in my 20's. We got along famously. Luckily, I met my wife, as that era was coming to an end. The population of Boise and surrounding (like California Boise has been expanding and enveloping the smaller towns that were once an hour drive, now you can't tell when you leave Boise and are in the closest smaller towns and Boise is gaining on the other ones) was around 600,000 in 2010, now it is over 1,000,000. I haven't been to the bars in years, but last time I went, the "alternative" bars, weren't, there are now lesbian bars, and other sub group bars and most of them feel like the cowboy and classic rock and roll bars, everyone was trying to escape before. 

Fucking progress. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

That is funny. Mall Santas are drunks, pedos or on community service

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, frankendat said:

That is funny. Mall Santas are drunks, pedos or on community service

Mall Santa's are actually paid pretty well and just normal people earning a few extra dollars. My brother is one of them. His beard is real. Some days he's getting 500 bucks between his appearance fee/pay and tips. Too bad it's seasonal. He's hired by some company every year.

Edited by john510
  • Like 2
On 7/29/2024 at 12:31 PM, john510 said:

If the SC was outnumbered 6 to 3 for the liberal party Biden would be telling us how great the system works. Biden suggesting a code of conduct ? Apply it to the Democratic party also. Never mind the court.

It would apply to all justices.  Are you suggesting a code of conduct would unfairly impact conservative justices?  

53 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Are you suggesting a code of conduct would unfairly impact conservative justices?  

How did you come up with that ? I was suggesting the guy pushing for a code of conduct should look at his own party before worrying about 9 SC justices that didn't seem to be an issue until they ruled against Biden's crazy ideas. And if it means anything a code of conduct has to apply to any and all people in politics. But that's not going to happen because the vast majority of them would be out of a job. Of course it should be applied equally, but would it be ? I don't think it would. We already see it. An example would be the Roe v. Wade decision leaker. They know who it was, why don't we ? My guess is if it were a right leaning member of the court we would know. If it wasn't sweep it under the rug.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

It would apply to all justices.  Are you suggesting a code of conduct would unfairly impact conservative justices?  

The code of conduct should apply equally to all members of the government.

The situation we have now seems aimed at the President and the lower levels of Gov't but not at the people making the laws the Congress and senate. It never seemed to be pointed out in the press that when politicians were demanding Trumps tax returns that they should show theirs. If presidents have to place their investments in a blind trust all members of congress, senate and staffers should as well.

• Like 3
On 7/30/2024 at 2:15 PM, datzenmike said:

Sometimes you are a TRUE MORON....................
🙄🤔

Edited by yenpit
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, yenpit said:

Sometimes you are a TRUE MORON.  For all we know, maybe you have a dark wet basement in your house in the woods (on an island, whatever) & that is where all the missisng children end up, from your area..................🙄🤔

WTF brought THAT on??? I would never say that about you TJ. A picture of Santa Claus to counter old white guys wearing white makeup and dressed as nuns with children. See below.

I think your ire is misplaced. Unless you were fondled by a mall Santa?

On 7/30/2024 at 11:35 AM, angliagt said:

Nun's habits.

Or are you just fucking with me, because then your post is kinda funny.

No basement. Literally, only a damp crawl space with a 32+ year old mummified rat.

4 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

CARTOON073124.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Harris was appointed the border Czar, Biden was proud of it and so was she. The media ran with it like she was going to fix anything. And she didn't. Now they deny she was ever appointed or called the border Czar, deny reporting it as such and are calling it Republican lies. There are hundreds of clips of the media saying she was the new border Czar. These people make me sick. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

I saw that. Comical how he turned that around on her. Harris is only black now because she needs the votes. Not enough Indians or Jamaicans in the country to help her out.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Screenshot_20240731-191946_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.7617c82cab5900fe73e9f3e0766fd0a1.jpg

Always liked Recaros, nice and comfy, but not worth what they wanted for them. Recaro developed "Big Brand Affliction" same thing with BBS three piece wheels, start believing their only premium and everybody wants more. China stuff is crap (but getting better) but for some reason other countries can't make nice stuff that isn't 10 times the price? Last time I checked Recaros they were $1500 a seat, that is $3k in seats for a coupe. So.........bye......

• Like 1
On 7/30/2024 at 6:52 PM, john510 said:

Mall Santa's are actually paid pretty well and just normal people earning a few extra dollars. My brother is one of them. His beard is real. Some days he's getting 500 bucks between his appearance fee/pay and tips. Too bad it's seasonal. He's hired by some company every year.

Times change. I was mandated to do community service and one of the options available was Santa. I was surprised and started thinking that was the way most of them were hired. (Drawing from that one and only experience) It made an impression on me, because had that been the only option, I would have chosen jail. 

• Like 2