27 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

C'mon John there was only one Clinton in '16.

Didn't care much for Monica till she aged a little. At just over 50 she's smokin'

monica-lewinsky-now-today.thumb.webp.83663a9ecddf008cefe65172dda866f5.webp

Oh you meant Hillary. I actually do hate her. She wants to send me to a re-education camp for being deplorable. LOL.

• Haha 2
  • Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

Someone should start a destruction of California thread, as most of what goes on here is aimed at Californians. It would be neat to travel ahead three hundred years to see what the historians have to say about how CA fucked up the world. Only time can reveal what really happened.

It won't take 300 years. And whatever you Californians do. Do not exports Newsom.

• Like 4

NASCAR???? Who watches that these days. I stopped well before they started outlawing any innovation, 40 cars were all withing 0.3 seconds qualifying, all the engines are built the same, hell, all the cars are the same but the paint. Too many rules and most of all.... BORING!!!.   

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

NASCAR???? Who watches that these days. I stopped well before they started outlawing any innovation, 40 cars were all withing 0.3 seconds qualifying, all the engines are built the same, hell, all the cars are the same but the paint. Too many rules and most of all.... BORING!!!.   

Yea they sure screwed that form of auto racing up. The only races worth watching are the road course races and Bristol which makes it look exciting when so many cars are on a short track.

• Like 2

Yeah by the time Petty hung it up I was done. I'm a big Dodge fan. I remember Richard having to pull into the pits for gas or something but had to make it quick before he was lapped. Took off and stalled it, restarted it and lit the rear tires all the way out onto the track and just barely held the lead. This would have been in the late '60s early 70s. Those were the days. Every year the speed was faster. Someone always came up with some trick to go faster. Now they drive all the same bumper cars.

• Like 1

I don't remember it being discussed and the closest was calling Diaper Don the 'Orange Man'. So just why the heck is he

ORANGE ? Does he eat way to many carrots? Why would he want to look like that? Skin condition? Makeup? What's up with that. Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I don't remember it being discussed and the closest was calling Diaper Don the 'Orange Man'. So just why the heck is he

ORANGE ? Does he eat way to many carrots? Why would he want to look like that? Skin condition? Makeup? What's up with that. Asking for a friend.

Why would we care what he looks like? is that a type of racism?

I care what he does for my country, what he accomplishes and the direction of the country.

He could look like this for all I care.

Elephant-Man-2266080707.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Some mental abnormalities manifest in the physical such as a degeneration in their appearance such as being unkempt and lack of cleanliness. Articulation and speech, mannerisms and inappropriate behavior. Being orange on purpose is goddamn weird.   

17 hours ago, angliagt said:

...but with different car company decals,so you can tell what

kind of a car it's supposed to be.

Word... 

The stupid ass idea of homogenizing NASCAR, Indy, and now Formula 1 cars was to "even the playing feild" and make it all about the drivesr skill. For me, stifling technological innovation sucks the heart and soul out of competition. I'm with you, why have a brand name on the car when graphics and tier choice are the only legal mods? Maybe their preparing us for when all auto makers will be putting their logo on the same car. Thankfully, with La Mans, Nurburgring, WRC, International Hill Climb, Auto-X, and Time Attack we still have pure manufacturer competiting in techno innovation. 

"even the playing feild" What bullshit. This is what happens when kids learn there are no looser and we're all winners. How did our society get so fucked up?

Well it's not the car it's the driver.

• Like 2

The validity of your faith and convictions should be measured by what you must ignore to trust them. You have to ware some serious blinders to believe Trump's BS conspiracy stories. Shaming the left for taking advantage of the legal mess he created is a childishly weak position. Without strong contrary evidence for his defense, reelection is his only chance for survival. His campaign strategy is convincing Americans to abandon our constitutional order of governance, and to have faith that anarchy will make this country great again. Taken right out of Putin's political autocracy playbook.

Edited by paradime
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

"even the playing feild" What bullshit. This is what happens when kids learn there are no looser and we're all winners. How did our society get so fucked up?

Well it's not the car it's the driver.

Yes, In the right hands, a Yugo is a dangerous weapon.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Why would we care what he looks like? is that a type of racism?

I care what he does for my country, what he accomplishes and the direction of the country.

He could look like this for all I care.

Elephant-Man-2266080707.jpg

Mike's just trolling with that one trying to stir the pot again. Of all the things we could argue about regarding the destruction of America he chooses to pick skin color ? One person's in particular. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, paradime said:

Word... 

The stupid ass idea of homogenizing NASCAR, Indy, and now Formula 1 cars was to "even the playing feild" and make it all about the drivesr skill. For me, stifling technological innovation sucks the heart and soul out of competition. I'm with you, why have a brand name on the car when graphics and tier choice are the only legal mods? Maybe their preparing us for when all auto makers will be putting their logo on the same car. Thankfully, with La Mans, Nurburgring, WRC, International Hill Climb, Auto-X, and Time Attack we still have pure manufacturer competiting in techno innovation. 

Hey let's not insult Formula 1 by comparing it to Nascar. LOL. Formula 1 is a whole different ball game. Not all cars are V-8's and I believe they don't even have to weigh the same. I could be wrong it's been awhile since I paid much attention to it.

8 minutes ago, john510 said:

Mike's just trolling with that one trying to stir the pot again. Of all the things we could argue about regarding the destruction of America he chooses to pick skin color ? One person's in particular. 

Don't really want to argue about, it just want to know why. Aren't Germans usually white?

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Some mental abnormalities manifest in the physical such as a degeneration in their appearance such as being unkempt and lack of cleanliness. Articulation and speech, mannerisms and inappropriate behavior. Being orange on purpose is goddamn weird.   

I don't think orange is a universally recognized ethnic skin tone so.... ? I don't think anyone should give a shit if I ask. Does anyone know the answer? I seriously am curious.

52 minutes ago, john510 said:

Hey let's not insult Formula 1 by comparing it to Nascar. LOL. Formula 1 is a whole different ball game. Not all cars are V-8's and I believe they don't even have to weigh the same. I could be wrong it's been awhile since I paid much attention to it.

True, the FIA's castration is not complete, but F1 engine regulation is a turbo 1.6 litre V6 engine limited to 15K rpm with the same hybrid electric system now. Although teams can make slight pitch adjustments to the rear wing, the design and dimensions are indy. I fear it's not long before it's nothing but Formula Poop.

• Thanks 1

They told Biden to suck dick and stay off the border??? Interesting spin on what happened, but totally inaccurate. DHS told Texas to stop blocking U.S. BorderPatrol's access to a site where 3 migrants drowned.

Not the first time the uppity ass Lone Star got into a pissing match with the feds, so why would this stupid shit cause Civ War 2.0 ??? 

Y'all don't mess with Texas. If this was your home and some asshole was coming in through your back door and the police on the phone said they would handle it, wtf would you do?

image.gif.5d635be319bd68b851970583a4107376.gif

image.gif

• Like 1

Homeland Security doesn't want any state blocking border-patrol from accessing the US border, and Texas knows that. They're making a scene to bring attention to the issue. Cuz Texas.

• Like 1