6 minutes ago, Dan. said:

"Comments need to be approved by a moderator" (Mike). Welcome to democracy folks! Where peoples feelings are the government, and Law and Liberties are a thing of the past!

On 9/17/2024 at 1:04 PM, datzenmike said:

Whatever gave you the idea that this forum is a democracy????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dan. said:

"Comments need to be approved by a moderator" (Mike). Welcome to democracy folks! Where peoples feelings are the government, and Law and Liberties are a thing of the past!

I think that's just a disclaimer. You do need to remember this site is privately owned and if somebody wanted to they could get rid of a lot of us just because opinions differ. But then nobody would come here very often. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dan. said:

Get a grip Dan. Disrespecting Mike, and making blanket statements like "our laws and liberties are a thing of the past", sounds like the myopic narcism of a spoiled child. Take a look outside this thread, and you'd see the breath of contribution Mike has given our Datsun community. Your ability to over look that isn't his concern. Your inability to act like an adult here is the issue. You can bet that I'm going to stand up for him and everyone else the Destruction thread. We appreciate this space, and if you can't keep it civil and reasonably sane, get the fuck out and leave this conversation to the grown ups. And buy a dictionary. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, tr8er said:

Where is the evidence that they are voting in any significant quantity?  Stop them from coming in.  Sure.  It’s illegal.  Enforce it.  Aside from rumor and suggestion of ease, all of the significant accounting of the vote in 2020 failed to show it.  So you are suggesting violating a constitutional right, quite literally the foundational principal of the country, based on conjecture.  That is absolutely mad.  

also, English is not the only official language of the nation.  This is less argument and more just neat fact.  Hawaiian is a federally recognized official language and we are afforded equal access by language.   If I’m arrested, I can require representation in my language.  Which has led to some interesting problems here.  But my children are in a Hawaiian school and while they speak English fluently, they didn’t actually study English until 5th grade.  

I am not personally and my country is not governmentally violating shit. The government I support as an American asks for fucking identification to provide the freedom and opportunity (imperfectly and unequally but better than anywhere else) If I was running things then there would be a national language for which all government services would subscribe and if you didn't speak it, then YOU would be at a disadvantage (like is the case in EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD) That even in Idaho our government uses tax money to fly in interpreters for every backwoods dialect in the world in the name of "rights" is sickening. 

The 2020 election is over and I'm over it. Mass immigration has had four years to entrench and destroy democracy. I don't know how or can even think of a method of disallowing newly minted illegals to vote. The absolute LEAST that can be done is require ID to vote and if that is still too much----

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, paradime said:

Get a grip Dan. Disrespecting Mike, and making blanket statements like "our laws and liberties are a thing of the past", sounds like the myopic narcism of a spoiled child. Take a look outside this thread, and you'd see the breath of contribution Mike has given our Datsun community. Your ability to over look that isn't his concern. Your inability to act like an adult here is the issue. You can bet that I'm going to stand up for him and everyone else the Destruction thread. We appreciate this space, and if you can't keep it civil and reasonably sane, get the fuck out and leave this conversation to the grown ups. And buy a dictionary. 

I have an important announcement for all Ratsun members. Unfortunately, this makes twice in less than a month, I have agreed with Paradime. For all of you that maintain belief in a higher power, it is time to make peace. The Apocalypse has given sign--The end is nigh.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
25 minutes ago, frankendat said:

I have an important announcement for all Ratsun members. Unfortunately, this makes twice in less than a month, I have agreed with Paradime. For all of you that maintain belief in a higher power, it is time to make peace. The Apocalypse has given sign--The end is nigh.  

giphy-541888057.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, paradime said:

I can handle name calling, (Democrat was the silliest if not the worst as that's absolutely impossible) from those with some tenure but not from someone with a handful of posts. There were private messages where there was a question of who wears the pants in my home and if I had the 'huevos' to answer him. I was told that I was the 'literal problem with America'. I didn't know that a Canadians could have such an effect on America. There was also a weakly worded threat about 'looking up my information'. He did say that he has never met anyone with such disregard and disrespect for others which I take to mean there are no mirrors in Dan's home. The on line posts I haven't approved also contains vitriol and disrespect. 

As for the dictionary look up the word SLAVE. It's not what you think it means. It's definitely not someone who does not own land or live on it. Nor someone of an unidentified race who may or not have identity . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Congrats, Oregon! Almost no jail time but she caught a felony!

It started out as a seemingly righteous cause in the mane of freedom, but the name "Antifa" is now an oxymoron. The first, and hopefully not the last conviction for these leaders of violence. The 1st amendment protects free speech and assembly. It doesn't give fringe fucks (on either side) the right to commit acts of terror and violence on anyone. The right to protest falls under the same category, but it doesn't grant anyone the freedom to commit crimes of theft, vandalism, or violence in a  riot. If you abuse your constitutional freedom, you shouldn't have it PERIOD. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

I can handle name calling, (Democrat was the silliest if not the worst as that's absolutely impossible) from those with some tenure but not from someone with a handful of posts. There were private messages where there was a question of who wears the pants in my home and if I had the 'huevos' to answer him. I was told that I was the 'literal problem with America'. I didn't know that a Canadians could have such an effect on America. There was also a weakly worded threat about 'looking up my information'. He did say that he has never met anyone with such disregard and disrespect for others which I take to mean there are no mirrors in Dan's home. The on line posts I haven't approved also contains vitriol and disrespect. 

As for the dictionary look up the word SLAVE. It's not what you think it means. It's definitely not someone who does not own land or live on it. Nor someone of an unidentified race who may or not have identity . 

I sure will miss the fellow.  

• Haha 2
49 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Sarcasm font please.

He reached out to me. I told him I had your back. I would have talked with him, but if he was looking for an ally, my allegiance has prior commitments.  Haven't heard from him....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It seemed to start a few days ago asking me to delete his account. I said just stop posting. We don't delete ex members accounts or any content. I can disable the sign in. Content and members are for want of a better word, Ratsun 'property'. He was bent about it and didn't want us using his 'info' or disseminating it out into the inter-web. Again I said that the only 'info' is that which he provided and is on his home page and his e mail which is not displayed. If you leave just leave the account is forgotten, no one can access it. I offered to close/disable it by altering the sign in. 

Then he starts posting, seems pissed off all the time...  Last visited around 10 last night.

• Like 1

I stumbled on to this thinking it might be something important, and couldn't have been more wrong. 

It's absolutely repugnant how Chip defiles the memory of people who died or were injured on 9/11 to serve his ignorant propaganda. He chastises politicians who do nothing to secure our country, when he didn't disclose to his constituents that he voted against the congressional bipartisan boarder security bill, as ordered. Fear mongering, and using immigrants as a scapegoat is the same tired schtick from Tammany Hall politicians to today. This bean sack rattles off highly publicized incidents as if undocumented Immigrants commit more crimes that American citizens. Fact is, in Texas, it's less than half the rate of native-born U.S. citizens. But in politics, shamelessness has no limits. No immigration reform, more funding for boarder petrol? All blame and no game on both sides. Demonizing immigrants is the world's worst joke, but it still works on weak minded voters.

There you go Frankendat, something we can disagree on for end of time Revelations sake.
Edited by paradime
38 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

It seemed to start a few days ago asking me to delete his account. I said just stop posting. We don't delete ex members accounts or any content. I can disable the sign in. Content and members are for want of a better word, Ratsun 'property'. He was bent about it and didn't want us using his 'info' or disseminating it out into the inter-web. Again I said that the only 'info' is that which he provided and is on his home page and his e mail which is not displayed. If you leave just leave the account is forgotten, no one can access it. I offered to close/disable it by altering the sign in. 

Then he starts posting, seems pissed off all the time...  Last visited around 10 last night.

Sounds like we're all waiting for Dan's triumphant return. The suspense is killing me.

4 minutes ago, paradime said:

I stumbled on to this thinking it might be something important, and couldn't have been more wrong. 

It's absolutely repugnant how Chip defiles the memory of people who died or were injured on 9/11 to serve his ignorant propaganda. He chastises politicians who do nothing to secure our country, but he didn't disclose to his constituents that he voted against the congressional bipartisan boarder security bill, as ordered. Fear mongering, and using immigrants as a scapegoat is the same tired schtick from Tammany Hall politicians to today. This bean sack rattles off highly publicized incidents as if undocumented Immigrants commit more crimes that American citizens. Fact is, in Texas, it's less than half the rate of native-born U.S. citizens. But in politics, shamelessness has no limits. All blame and no game on both sides. Demonizing immigrants is the world's worst joke, but it still works on weak minded voters.

There you go Frankendat, something we can disagree on for end of time Revelations sake.

Yes, it is only in the name of the greater good that I remind that the statistical numbers of immigrant crime are and have been meaningless since the open boarder policy has been enacted. How the hell do you count? The difference in the number of "illegal" immigrants that flooded America varies by millions, depending on your news entertainment network, but there is consensus that it is in the millions. Even 1 million new bodies and new dependents is too damn many.

Returning to crime, we can yak about skin color and ethnicity and whatever else, but one metric is undeniable, poor people commit more crime than rich people. Now, asshats fudge the numbers focusing on severity of crime, misdemeanors vs felonies, crimes against people vs crimes against property, but at the end of the day, the numbers show what you know they would show, poor people commit more crime than rich people.

Hopefully, the previous paragraph is enough to slow down re-posting of the many "shocking" headlines claiming the opposite (but not really when you deep dive the numbers) Establishing that, next we look at the income level of those sneaking into our country, what do you know--99% poor. It isn't even an argument, the new flood of immigrants are coming to drain resources from America, far more than their labor job contributes in taxes and if they have too many children or some other mishap, the chance is high that they will turn to crime. Don't worry, I am sure it will only be crime to feed their family or get another TV or buy a bag of pills (no doubt that the evil American doctors hooked them on)

It is long past time to mine the boarder and of course I mean the Canadian boarder 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, frankendat said:

Yes, it is only in the name of the greater good that I remind that the statistical numbers of immigrant crime are and have been meaningless since the open boarder policy has been enacted. How the hell do you count? The difference in the number of "illegal" immigrants that flooded America varies by millions, depending on your news entertainment network, but there is consensus that it is in the millions. Even 1 million new bodies and new dependents is too damn many.

Returning to crime, we can yak about skin color and ethnicity and whatever else, but one metric is undeniable, poor people commit more crime than rich people. Now, asshats fudge the numbers focusing on severity of crime, misdemeanors vs felonies, crimes against people vs crimes against property, but at the end of the day, the numbers show what you know they would show, poor people commit more crime than rich people.

Hopefully, the previous paragraph is enough to slow down re-posting of the many "shocking" headlines claiming the opposite (but not really when you deep dive the numbers) Establishing that, next we look at the income level of those sneaking into our country, what do you know--99% poor. It isn't even an argument, the new flood of immigrants are coming to drain resources from America, far more than their labor job contributes in taxes and if they have too many children or some other mishap, the chance is high that they will turn to crime. Don't worry, I am sure it will only be crime to feed their family or get another TV or buy a bag of pills (no doubt that the evil American doctors hooked them on)

It is long past time to mine the boarder and of course I mean the Canadian boarder 

Not arguing that we don't need better border security, the total number, or the tax revenue vs drain on our resources by undocs. My point is about the age old propaganda practice of fear mongering, and scapegoating immigrants for political gain. None of this changes the crime rates in TX, nor is it meaningless as you suggest. What get's in the way of seeing it happening today? The ability to recognize this stale rhetorical BS shouldn't depend on what news entertainment network being watch, but here you are again arguing non sequiturs. The Canada thing was funny though, so props for that.

The beauty of the forums is you can post your view for everyone to see. You are free to make an ass of yourself all you want. There have been a few on here that seem to get butt hurt then complain something isn't fair. I have been on other forums where moderators step in to tell me to change something that doesn't align with thier point of view. Fuck em I am out and no longer want to read others posts because I know they have been coerced also and why read anything that had been censored. Fuckem I left.  I want to have the ability to call Mike an asshole all day long and not worry about any consequences. That's why I like this place.😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1