But he denies it happened so why pay? There's no real proof, unless there is. Just deny deny deny. Paying is a sign of guilty mind. He denied E Jean Carrol too.

It wasn't the pay off. If you can do it and keep it quiet. A lot of women and men voters would possibly have changed their vote. But as I see it, it's up to the voter to find this out or be or keep informed. It was a bookkeeping problem when reimbursing Cohen. Anyway the cat is out of the bag and now voters know what a truly disgusting person Trump is. Though some are willfully blind and still willing to lower their moral standards and vote for him anyway. There's an excuse for everything. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dems fall in love with their candidate. Reps fall in line behind them. If this election scenario were reversed, Reps would be doing the same thing, and Dems would too.  Hypocrisy is what they both have in common.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, paradime said:

Dems fall in love with their candidate. Reps fall in line behind them. If this election scenario were reversed, Reps would be doing the same thing, and Dems would too.  Hypocrisy is what they both have in common.

Yea ok. Do you have any idea how many Republicans hate Trump ? Let's start with Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, Mike Pence just name a few. The list is long. If it weren't for the people picking him as a candidate he wouldn't be one. Not all Dems support Biden but get in line behind him anyway. Other than maybe Joe Manchin ?

• Like 1

I do not know if the page numbers are the same on everyone's destruction, but on mine, "Woe to you oh earth and sea, for the devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows that time is short..."

• Like 3
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Yea ok. Do you have any idea how many Republicans hate Trump ? Let's start with Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, Mike Pence just name a few. The list is long. If it weren't for the people picking him as a candidate he wouldn't be one. Not all Dems support Biden but get in line behind him anyway. Other than maybe Joe Manchin ?

Another spin off the subject reply arguing rhetorical semantics. Do you have any idea what the point was? If you weren't so busy defending your side, maybe you could see this. Why choose a side and play the game of fools when it's clear our political system has been taken over by unchecked corporate greed? For me, the two faced hypocrisy on both sides is more than I can stomach. We're on a ship of fools, so FUCK America twice for falling in line again behind B & T shit sacks for our president. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, frankendat said:

I do not know if the page numbers are the same on everyone's destruction, but on mine, "Woe to you oh earth and sea, for the devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows that time is short..."

The book of "Revelation" or the book of "Apocalypse" in some translations.

You've brought up the Bible's version of how the world will end a few times. Which by the way, much of what the Bible said would happen in the end times, has happened. 

If what the Bible says is true. You have to wonder if the anti-christ is already walking among us? It is clear the elites are pushing us towards a one world government. Is the future leader of that government, the anti-christ (Soro's son Alexander...cough)? One government makes 1000 years of world peace possible.

Then you have the rapture. What about the sudden government infatuation with alien activity recently. A mass alien abduction would be a great excuse for why so many went missing. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, paradime said:

Another spin off the subject reply arguing rhetorical semantics. Do you have any idea what the point was? If you weren't so busy defending your side, maybe you could see this. Why choose a side and play the game of fools when it's clear our political system has been taken over by unchecked corporate greed? For me, the two faced hypocrisy on both sides is more than I can stomach. We're on a ship of fools, so FUCK America twice for falling in line again behind B & T shit sacks for our president. 

The funny thing is that those telling me that I'm like a post to talk to, nothing goes in, I can't see their position is laughable. We're ALL posts. Everyone has their position and while they try to act like they are impartial they aren't. They have a position and evidence to back it up but their evidence, surprise surprise, is true, and everyone else's is not. Now who the fuck is the post here? Together now.. "WE ALL ARE"

So don't stop trying to convert my thinking into yours. I'm entertained by how people must know they can't, but keep trying expecting a different result. Every now and then in frustration they hurl a 'Trudeau' in my direction... a sure sign that that's it for the night and everyone's tired. 

Destruction of America...

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

So don't stop trying to convert my thinking into yours. I'm entertained by how people must know they can't, but keep trying expecting a different result. Every now and then in frustration they hurl a 'Trudeau' in my direction... a sure sign that that's it for the night and everyone's tired. 

Oh come on now... "All" of us are here to be entertained, and there's nothing more entertaining than seeing you get fussy when someone brings 'Trudeau's' name up 😃.

Can't help myself, one more. This is what I think when I see Canadians talk smack about Trump/America ⬇️⬇️ 

GyJ44bf.gif

Edited by IZRL
  • Haha 2
54 minutes ago, IZRL said:

The book of "Revelation" or the book of "Apocalypse" in some translations.

You've brought up the Bible's version of how the world will end a few times. Which by the way, much of what the Bible said would happen in the end times, has happened. 

If what the Bible says is true. You have to wonder if the anti-christ is already walking among us? It is clear the elites are pushing us towards a one world government. Is the future leader of that government, the anti-christ (Soro's son Alexander...cough)? One government makes 1000 years of world peace possible.

Then you have the rapture. What about the sudden government infatuation with alien activity recently. A mass alien abduction would be a great excuse for why so many went missing. 

But, as I have said before, those looking for Biblical confirmation should be cautious not to cherry pick prophesies. Until Solomon's temple is rebuilt or is even in the realm of possibility, I will not be concerned that my neighbors might suddenly vacate the planet, leaving behind those who will suffer, or continue to suffer. 

22 minutes ago, frankendat said:

But, as I have said before, those looking for Biblical confirmation should be cautious not to cherry pick prophesies. Until Solomon's temple is rebuilt or is even in the realm of possibility, I will not be concerned that my neighbors might suddenly vacate the planet, leaving behind those who will suffer, or continue to suffer. 

I'm not 100% sure but isn't the destruction of Israel part of that prophecy? 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, IZRL said:

I will have to check. It gives me a good reason to call my mom. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, paradime said:

That was spinning off subject ? That wasn't defending my side. It was pointing out your claim that Republicans all get in line when they don't. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, frankendat said:

11 hours ago, IZRL said:

We look for patterns and coincidence and assign meanings and importance to them. Why are all prophecies so vague? Is it that they have been around for so long language has evolved and it has to be translated/interpreted anew? When was the last translation of the Bible? 400 years ago. Shakespeare is barely readable.  

Just try to envision some whispy vapor of a AI created 'amoeba spook' sitting at a terminal (or mental portal or whatever they use then) a couple of centuries in the future picking this forum thread apart. I'll leave this for 'em to regurgitate:

Chicken or Egg Analogy.jpg

• Like 1
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

We look for patterns and coincidence and assign meanings and importance to them. Why are all prophecies so vague? Is it that they have been around for so long language has evolved and it has to be translated/interpreted anew? When was the last translation of the Bible? 400 years ago. Shakespeare is barely readable.  

It is important to understand the belief structure of your adversary to foster communication and find common ground or to exploit for tactical advantage. Like a former "successful" campaign in the middle east, if I were in command, a couple thousand gallons of pigs blood would find its way to Gaza(along with sufficient ant anticoagulants and necessary preservatives) and all dead Muslim soldiers would be cast into it (possibly civilian bodies as well). Neighbors unwilling to inform on neighbors for fear of militant attack? Threaten eternal hellfire for collaboration. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, john510 said:

That was spinning off subject ? That wasn't defending my side. It was pointing out your claim that Republicans all get in line when they don't. 

You were indeed arguing rhetorical semantics while ignoring the pissed off hyper woke liberals who absolutely do not love Biden, and some even ran agains their incumbent. I made an innocuous generalization about both parties, but you quickly assumed "falling in line behind" their candidate was a jab at "all" Republicans. Quite the opposite in fact. If anyone criticizes the right, we all know you're very busy defending your side in this thread as you do. Seems reasonable that's why you jumped in here pecking on rhetorical minutia instead of responding to the actual subject. It's a pattern, and I'm just calling it like I see it. This is the game we play here, and enjoy playing it with you.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, frankendat said:

It is important to understand the belief structure of your adversary to foster communication and find common ground or to exploit for tactical advantage. Like a former "successful" campaign in the middle east, if I were in command, a couple thousand gallons of pigs blood would find its way to Gaza(along with sufficient ant anticoagulants and necessary preservatives) and all dead Muslim soldiers would be cast into it (possibly civilian bodies as well). Neighbors unwilling to inform on neighbors for fear of militant attack? Threaten eternal hellfire for collaboration. 

This is not like holding a cross up to a vampire. Muslims avoid pig based products it doesn't kill them only hurt their feelings. I believe, though I could be wrong, that the teachings theorize the question of a devout Muslim eating pork. In the first, there was no alternative food available and in the second it was accidental. In both cases it was posited that a devout Muslim must preserve his life first and in the other it was not intentional and in both cases Allah, being just and merciful god, would forgive them their sin.