• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was in multi different country's. Like Japan,Korea,Spain,Thailand,"Philippines during their political BS". Malta, Arab Emergence, Hong Kong, Singapore. I honored their flag and didn't have to fly my flag. They knew who I was and where I am from. And I didn't demonstrate when their country did something I didn't like!!

• Like 1

Flying Your flag in another people's country is like showing you middle finger to that country. What would you think would happen if I flew the American flag in Iran? and should we do the same thing that they did or will do to that person? we should do it to them? I watched Sweden people run threw the streets with their flag waving high! in Malta! And found it disrespectful! The blue flag with the white cross. Remember the oath that is taken to become an American you swear to give up "ALL" ties to the previous country! As you see with Mexicans that don't care about this country (fly their flag) and stay close to the border so they can run across if they commit a crime! Come out of your glass castle!

• Like 2
On 10/10/2023 at 5:53 PM, angliagt said:

We have some new people in our neighborhood.Obviously from the Middle East.

The women wear head coverings.What I thought was a little strange,is that they hung

their country's flag on the front of their house (but no American flag).I looked it up,& the

flag is the Palestinian one.

I'm not sure of their reasoning on this,& afraid that if I asked them that my response

could be taken wrong.

Your thoughts?

With the escalation of tensions into a declaration of war from Israel, it's no secret whose side the US is on. Taking sides by flying a Palestinian flag seems like a clear and provocative statement to me, given this context. That said, are we making assumptions that your neighbors are recent transplants from Palestine, or supporters of Hamas because of this flag and not a US flag? Many Muslem American women ware head coverings, but does that make them a member of Hamas? If they are US citizens, weather we like it or not, they have the same 1st amendment rights as the rest of us. Are there consequenses for using this right; just ask that shit for brains NYU lawyer. I say, before asking them political or religious questions about your neighbor's flag choice, try getting to know them first. This is the best way to avoid the taste of your own foot sandwich.  Without some basic intel diplomacy. you'll never learn what you actually want to know by opening with "So WTF's up with your flag?" If you want to go full CIA intel ops, try bringing them a plate of cookies and introduce yourself. 

Edited by paradime
16 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

No, sir. It's about the second clueless lib in a week being unalived in the hood and the MSM having no interest in the stories. This joke of a journalist started grooming his killer when the kid was 15. He got the kid hooked on drugs + threatened to release their sex tapes to the kid's family. The threat of blackmail is what caused this young man to rightly off his molester. Underage black mail given dope and used for sex by a white male.......do BL not M since bad orange man got evicted for 16 hunnert Pee Aye Ave?  

So who brought these local news stories to your attention, and what's the source of all this insider info? 

This story was reported on every MSM outlet in the country right from day one. It was the Philadelphia Inquire who reported Davis's mother made allegations of an ongoing relationship between Kruger and her son. And it was the Lefties of news outlets, the LA Times who picked up this wrinkle in the story. So before saying this is about an MSM conspiracy trying to cover up this stuff, maybe snoop around first.   

Edited by paradime

For one the journalist was a leftist. And there is a lot more he did and said. So he got what he deserved. Two I noticed that you jump over or negated the word "ALL" So flying the Palestine flag tells me that the person that took that oath is a LIAR! Or should I support the IRA because I am part Irish? Answer NO. I support no one that chop off children's head or rape and burn women to death . Or blow up little children at their school like the IRA did in the 80's.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, paradime said:

With the escalation of tensions into a declaration of war from Israel, it's no secret whose side the US is on. Taking sides by flying a Palestinian flag seems like a clear and provocative statement to me, given this context. That said, are we making assumptions that your neighbors are recent transplants from Palestine, or supporters of Hamas because of this flag and not a US flag? Many Muslem American women ware head coverings, but does that make them a member of Hamas? If they are US citizens, weather we like it or not, they have the same 1st amendment rights as the rest of us. Are there consequenses for using this right; just ask that shit for brains NYU lawyer. I say, before asking them political or religious questions about your neighbor's flag choice, try getting to know them first. This is the best way to avoid the taste of your own foot sandwich.  Without some basic intel diplomacy. you'll never learn what you actually want to know by opening with "So WTF's up with your flag?" If you want to go full CIA intel ops, try bringing them a plate of cookies and introduce yourself. 

Try apple pie instead....

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Rockman1 said:

I was in multi different country's. Like Japan,Korea,Spain,Thailand,"Philippines during their political BS". Malta, Arab Emergence, Hong Kong, Singapore. I honored their flag and didn't have to fly my flag. They knew who I was and where I am from. And I didn't demonstrate when their country did something I didn't like!!

Although I can't say I know the civil rights for non-citizens in these countries, I'm sure your 1st amendment rights do not apply there. Here, it seems both sides are in a big F'n hurry to take your right away if your views don't fit their particular agenda. Too many people who served our country have died trying to protect our consitutional freedoms to have them pissed away by a bunch of myopically self-centered thin skinned morons who never learned to share. Am I willing to give up our rights to protect us from those who want to take them away? F NO, I'm a proud American who will fight to protect everyone's freedoms here, even if I think their assholes. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, paradime said:

So before saying this is about an MSM conspiracy trying to cover up this stuff, maybe snoop around first.   

Fair enough. Where's the BLM outrage over the Philly case? Rich, white male gets young black kid hooked on dope, molested him at age 15 and blackmailed him with video of their rendezvous. Did the MSM report the facts? Let's say they did. Did they do so objectively? Yes. Yes, they did. Now compare their coverage of the Philly case with the Boebert (republican) case where one consenting adult may or may not have have given another a hand job. The MSM reported the incident in breathless frenzy as a threat to "our democracy". Rich white male grooms, rapes and blackmail a marginalized black child to the point where the boy feels it necessary to commit an act of violence thus causing yet another black man to get caught up in the justice system and likely serve a lengthy prison sentence. However, because the Philly villain was a dem SJW the MSM goes full Sergeant Friday (just the facts) and refrains from writing the incident up in such a manner as to draw attention to yet another case of a politician abusing a child. 

• Like 4
13 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Fair enough. Where's the BLM outrage over the Philly case? Rich, white male gets young black kid hooked on dope, molested him at age 15 and blackmailed him with video of their rendezvous. Did the MSM report the facts? Let's say they did. Did they do so objectively? Yes. Yes, they did. Now compare their coverage of the Philly case with the Boebert (republican) case where one consenting adult may or may not have have given another a hand job. The MSM reported the incident in breathless frenzy as a threat to "our democracy". Rich white male grooms, rapes and blackmail a marginalized black child to the point where the boy feels it necessary to commit an act of violence thus causing yet another black man to get caught up in the justice system and likely serve a lengthy prison sentence. However, because the Philly villain was a dem SJW the MSM goes full Sergeant Friday (just the facts) and refrains from writing the incident up in such a manner as to draw attention to yet another case of a politician abusing a child. 

Edited by Rockman1
He wasn't a cop! BLM don't care unless! he was
  • Like 2
On 10/8/2023 at 8:56 AM, difrangia said:

Humans with their superior gift of reasoning and analytical powers are sometimes a bit too haughty to accept the 'Rules of the Jungle'.

BTW, while I'm on the animal subject, most everyone has heard of those elusive 'Lyin Dog-Faced Pony Soldiers'. Anyone ever seen one ??

Here Ya go !!

DogFace.jpeg

Looks like a Steven Seagal dog to me.

Serious questions - WHY do the Palestinians keep electing Hamas polititians?

Are the elections rigged? Are they afraid to vote against Hamas?

I saw where Israel destroyed an "Upscale" Palestinian neighborhood.Funny,but all

I've ever heard/seen is about how they all live in poverty.Who lives (lived) in this neighborhood?

I also read about when Arafat was in power,his wife lived in luxury in Paris,& that he

was a very wealthy man.It seems to me that most of the money sent to Palestine doesn't

go to help improve the lives of the average person there.

And where do they get all that money to buy/make all those missiles with ?Wouldn't it be

better spent on food,& other basic things?

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

If you want to blame something, blame the root cause.... religion. Not just religious extremism but the ones that teach that they are the only true religion and all others are gentiles or infidels.

meh, Christianity makes that plainly clear and Christians aren't murdering babies, women, & children*

*for the most part, majority

• Like 2
12 hours ago, datzenmike said:

If you want to blame something, blame the root cause.... religion. Not just religious extremism but the ones that teach that they are the only true religion and all others are gentiles or infidels.

One religion in particular is the culprit.Jews,Catholics and Christians aren't the ones plotting evil and harm on others every day.For the most part they just want to be left alone to practice their beliefs peacefully.Just the way I see it as a non religious person.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, john510 said:

One religion in particular is the culprit.Jews,Catholics and Christians aren't the ones plotting evil and harm on others every day.For the most part they just want to be left alone to practice their beliefs peacefully.Just the way I see it as a non religious person.

Are you talking about Muslims? Because there are two types of Muslims, the radicals that want to kill you, and the moderates...

who want the radicals to kill you

Edited by thisismatt
  • Like 7
14 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Of course, if you're Mormon then Jews are Gentiles!