POTD - May 17, 2009 - WA

Bleach

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people are expected to show up??? I might drive up from vancouver, wa anyone want to follow

You can see the past couple years we had a good turnout. Almost 30 cars last year. A couple more Z's showed up at the end and left right away before I got pics.

http://www.bleachgarage.com/events.html

Don't forget the meet is this weekend, Sunday May 17th.

I think Tana was going to organize a Datsun Swap Meet another time.

If people want to bring a few things that sounds ok. I plan to just eat and chat about cars.

I'll make sure there is a gas BBQ there and some amount of burgers to share. Once again, please bring some food though for yourself and maybe to share as I'm not planning on feeding everyone. :D

Last year we had more than enough food to go around because of people's generosity.

Guest DatsuNoob

Cool. Yeah, my truck will be finding a new project home shortly I think, so no Datsun for me yet :( Slowest moving project of all time, damn economic recession! :lol:

ok you two, don't forget the stuff you're committed to.

I'll bring some chips and drinks and the BBQ! :)

I'll be there at 11:30 hopefully. Turn left when you get to the bottom of the hill and park just before the big overhead bridge.

I will be bringing some Brats and some good musturd. I hope my 73 whitey will be running by then. I have been working feverishly in it to try and get it ready. Mite not happen tho so I will bring the ol standby KC:D

Make sure the propane bottle is full:D

Guest DatsuNoob
ok you two, don't forget the stuff you're committed to.

I'll bring some chips and drinks and the BBQ! :)

I'll be there at 11:30 hopefully. Turn left when you get to the bottom of the hill and park just before the big overhead bridge.

I'll get that stuff, dont worry ;), maybe just a few drinks though if someone else is bringing some too might not be there right at 12. I'm gonna fly home after work and try to get a nap for a few hours before the meet, maybe 12:30-1pm-ish

Guest DatsuNoob
Cool. Yeah, my truck will be finding a new project home shortly I think, so no Datsun for me yet Slowest moving project of all time, damn economic recession!

Yea L motor baby !!!!!!!!!!

you could have been there with the truck

So when you gonna show us that "L motor for life" tattoo of yours?:D

I'm planning on making the trek up from Portland. Anyone want to caravan??

Thats cool Slodat. Hopefully you can get a coupl of SWWDats to cruise on up wit ya:D:cool: Which ride ya bringin?

well i decided screw it i am going to drive around the canal since that is the only way i can go. so hopefully i get there at a decent time, i heard the traffic on 101 is insane.. I am going to leave at around 8a.m. :blink:

actually hainz, hes still doing bodywork... putting a lot into it. Even with a running motor its not going out in the weather. Bare metal... :D

PANSY! The sun doesnt make rust grow!

My 210 has had a hot-wired Alt. for 6 months and 2 batteries:fu: