POTD - May 17, 2009 - WA

Bleach

you missed these Ratsun accessories too.

Wiper Motor Cover

20090516140830DSC02394.jpg

He had one on the coil too. I was kinda surprised that he didn't have one as an overflow for the radiator.

I gotta say...that was a pretty dang ingenious tailgate...loved it!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, those Titans look great on a white pickup. Also notice all the Armco fitted: Step, Handgrip and Bumper Bar

20090516141157DSC02413.jpg

Yeah the best thing about that truck is I got it for free:D, also those steps on the side are very strong you can jump up and down on them and they wont fall off.

I'm glad everyone had a good time! I was amazed at the number of 510s this year! They totally dominated.

...and I totally forgot to tell the Z-car Club of Washington about this meet. :D oops

Next year i should have the 280ZX and the Fairlady there. Maybe if I get some troops together I could have all 3 of my zcars there. Icehouse can drive the three fiddy. :)

gzilla - Thanks, some people hate it! I modded two grills together, cut/welded the two bezels together then extended everything out to be flush with the hood.

- The tubes in the engine compartment are tied into the cage thru the firewall so it stiffens up the front real good like. I can jack the car on any corner and get all three wheels off the ground.

jrock - The valve cover and plenum is actually rattle-can wrinkle that I copied from a guy up here. Glad ya dig it!:D

James