POTD - May 17, 2009 - WA

Bleach

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shoot o-town sounds perfect, right in my backyard......centrally located in western wa...little off the beaten path but never the less still nice.....if cooking wasn't involved i would suggest capitol lake in down town olympia. theres a strecth of road around the lake that goes for miles with parallel parking along the side walk...we could just line up and walk the lake checking but cool datsuns....theres 2 parks too that holds like 25 cars each. but we used to cruise this spot then it just died off. nice view and not a busy road...its right under the capital building, nice back drop 4 photos........ the best part no door dings...i will try and take some pics if any interest arises....plus easy north bound access at one end to return home....north ......as long as we are respectful locals wouldn't mind ....ie no burnouts or loud music....it would be cool to cruise to the other end of lacey and back as a crowd too...

A few of us Ratsuners over her in the Kitsap area are meeting @ The Flotation Device in Purdy @ 9:55 a.m. on Sunday. We'll eat som B fast and then caravan over to POTD @ Saltwater St. Park. Hope to see you there:D

Guest DatsuNoob
PANSY! The sun doesnt make rust grow!

My 210 has had a hot-wired Alt. for 6 months and 2 batteries:fu:

Either way, it's still a silver soapbox:lol: If it had a running motor, I'd drive it w/no fenders and a 5 gallon bucket for a seat like FTW :fu::lol:

It was great seeing everyone today!!! Thanks for the pics Dave....you were right behind us, then you were gone....see you again at Canby :)

Here's my contribution. Didn't take any other pics that came out. From inside the truck, it didn't seem like we were going that fast....looks like it on the video......kinda confirmed by Frank yelling "slow down"! :) LOL

Thanks for hosting Bleach!!!!!!! I'm either bringing the NL or the wgn next year!! :)

gee....I only redid this 3 dang times and it still didn't come out right. The audio is way delayed...it's starts in the wrong spot then at the end, it starts at the beginning....I give up! :)

th_POTD2009.jpg

Edited by mklotz70