POTD - May 17, 2009 - WA

Bleach

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a good time the drive around the hood canal i could have done without,4.5 hours on the way home due to a head on collision on 101. but other then that i had a good time.. and people liked my decals which was nice.:D

aww shit i just read.. i missed it eh.. bleach hosted eh? nice.. man some one tug on my shirt or gimme a tap on the shoulder or something for these kinda things.. i was wondering wtf POTD meant lol an i didnt see this thread :(

I've been posting in this tread regularly for the last few weeks. Its been near the top of the Events page for a long time. Did you just never read the thread? :mellow:

My pictures are up:

http://www.bleachgarage.com/images/event/potd09/

Damn Bleach, your car looks goood! Has me tempted to cut the springs on mine.

Great pics btw...wish there was an event like that around here, looks like a good time.

It was fun. We had a great turnout this year. So much so the Park Ranger complained that we were taking up all their parking spots and I need to get an permit for an event this large next year. :mellow:oops

We went from about 19 cars last year to 37 Datsuns and 3 Toyotas this year.

Cutting the springs is not something to do to this degree. It rides really hard in back. I'm only doing this in preparation for my Tokicos. They are supposed to arrive today. It does look good though. I've never seen a 280ZX this low before. (with proper sizes tires)

Guest DatsuNoob

Had a great time! Was nice to put faces with some names and finally get a chance to kick some tires with the people I hadn't met until yesterday. Good to see everyone! I could do this kinda thing more often. Thanks Kevin for hosting a great meet, and I look forward to seeing you guys at Canby. :)

p.s. thanks also to everyone who busted my balls about the toyota :fu:

I just wanted to say thanks for putting on the event. I know I had a good time. I didn't get to talk to as many people as I would have liked but there's always next time. And yes, the ranger did look like he was getting pissed!!

Chad

ya pumpkin dave got told he could not under any circumstances put his broken alt back on after swapping the new one on. aparently there have been tranny swaps in that parking lot :blink:

nice pic bleach, but i think this angle makes my truck look beat up :fu:

potd2009062_yota.jpg

next year im bringing the lifted celica, or maybe a datsun if i get one. well maybe, stranger things have happened.

Big thanks for for organizing a rad show! Great to meet y'all finally. Thanks for the shop tours Hainz and Frank. Hows that wasp sting/bite today Hainz? Crazy freeway attics!!! Dylan's car seems to spool fast but maybe run out steam?? We will have to see another time...... Big ups to Jeff and Holly for dinner. Damn, we could've yaked all frickin' night! You guys have a great scene down there. Keep up the great work.

James

Big thanks for for organizing a rad show! Great to meet y'all finally. Thanks for the shop tours Hainz and Frank. Hows that wasp sting/bite today Hainz? Crazy freeway attics!!! Dylan's car seems to spool fast but maybe run out steam?? We will have to see another time...... Big ups to Jeff and Holly for dinner. Damn, we could've yaked all frickin' night! You guys have a great scene down there. Keep up the great work.

James

James' car for those who didn't know.

potd2009%20080_.jpg