17’s on my 521

B_riginal

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, d.p said:

Y'all mfers need jesus (except mainer) if you think those wheels look good.  No offense OP.  

Why ? It’s clean. I did not give it standing ovation. It’s his truck. If he’s happy that’s all that counts. I think titans look like shit on these trucks but it’s not mine. 

• Like 3

Quoting from those in the know -

" Fashion from a consumers point of view is subjective as individuals at the end choose things they like so there too it's their personal feelings. Whereas id like to add that fashion is less subjective than style, style at the end is more subjective because it completely depends on feelings of an individual."

So there. Let the guy have his wheels.

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, mrbigtanker said:

Why ? It’s clean. I did not give it standing ovation. It’s his truck. If he’s happy that’s all that counts. I think titans look like shit on these trucks but it’s not mine. 

I hate titan wheels too so we have that in common.  

15 minutes ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

Quoting from those in the know -

" Fashion from a consumers point of view is subjective as individuals at the end choose things they like so there too it's their personal feelings. Whereas id like to add that fashion is less subjective than style, style at the end is more subjective because it completely depends on feelings of an individual."

So there. Let the guy have his wheels.

Both of you are laughable... OP specifically asked "What do you all think about these wheels?" And here you guys are white knighting him because I expressed my displeasure.    

Edited by d.p
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, d.p said:

I hate titan wheels too so we have that in common.  

Both of you are laughable... OP specifically asked "What do you all think about these wheels?" And here you guys are white knighting him because I expressed my displeasure.    

Hey we might make it after all. 

• Like 3

Our opinion is just that our opinion.  If you like the wheels then rock them, because you are the only person that has to be happy with your truck!

That is a great looking truck Welcome.

Edited by Charlie69
  • Like 3