1979 620 build in Utah

Utahskier

You're doing some nice work on that little 'Bulletside'. 

Are you doing pretty much original; factory ride height ?

You're gonna have a loveable little pickup when you get dirveable.

I enjoy the hell out of our 78 'Longbed' (157k mileage). I'm second owner and remember when the original owner (deceased, his stepson kicked it with to the curb with a 'For Sale' sign bout 6 years ago and I got hooked like a big Bass) bought it new. Drives and rides like a three or four year old late 70's time machine. You'll love it !! They're stout little workhorses.

You can see why I'm asking about the bumperettes !!

Haulin-Berwski.jpg

Edited by difrangia
  • Like 2
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, difrangia said:

I enjoy the hell out of our 78 'Longbed' (157k mileage). I'm second owner and remember when the original owner (deceased, his stepson kicked it with to the curb with a 'For Sale' sign bout 6 years ago and I got hooked like a big Bass) bought it new. Drives and rides like a three or four year old late 70's time machine. You'll love it !! They're stout little workhorses.

Haulin-Berwski.jpg

Nice truck!  I’m going for stock ride height.   That is just like the bumper I took off mine!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, difrangia said:

Haulin-Berwski.jpg

Are those kegs full? Lol!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Wow, nice build, GREAT truck to start with, especially the family history!  I've been holding out on buying a 620, for "the right one"...........we see enough of them around here, that the right one will eventually show up! 

TJ

Denver CO

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wellside trays are the exception here. (A very rusty tray only recently sold for $750)  I have one that's 65% fixed atm. (It was pretty awful to start with) but seeing yours has posed a question,

Your tail light mounting pockets are silver. Did the factory not paint them the same colour as the truck? Or have you painted yours the different colour just for a bit of contrast?  Only asking because theres almost nothing here to compare against.