1979 620 build in Utah

Utahskier

On 12/31/2018 at 11:59 AM, Utahskier said:

Got opera windows reinstalled with new gaskets from vintage rubber.  Check our the overspray I still haven’t cleaned off the door window hehehe

Hello, how are the quality on those gaskets? Planning on buying some door seals for my 74 620

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/4/2019 at 11:27 AM, Utahskier said:

Datzenmike inspired me to go with bumperettes, sexy ass...138-C36-EA-F2-F8-4-B8-E-934-B-5-AEA0325-

Can you give a source for those rear bumperetts ?? I'm with Mike; they look awesome on that 620 tail. 

I need to get rid of my locomotive grade rear bumper and I can see a pair of those on our 620 'Longbed'.

Also would love to find a good 4:11 third member to lower the RPM's on my 320 pickup.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, difrangia said:

Can you give a source for those rear bumperetts ?? I'm with Mike; they look awesome on that 620 tail. 

I need to get rid of my locomotive grade rear bumper and I can see a pair of those on our 620 'Longbed'.

Also would love to find a good 4:11 third member to lower the RPM's on my 320 pickup.

I just bought them on eBay.  They came from a guy in Australia but they were definitely made in Taiwan.  Like these https://www.ebay.com/itm/FOR-NISSAN-DATSUN-520-521-620-1300-1500-PICKUP-TRUCK-STEEL-REAR-BUMPER/173815674146?hash=item287838b522:g:0WkAAOSwPvVcd7LR

21 hours ago, Utahskier said:

After!l1-B5-B0285-F4-CF-4-AB5-9-CF1-FDDCAFE938-

'Coverlay' dash-pad cover ??

My wife did a number of 'Coverlay' dash-pads about twenty years ago when she had her upholstery shop going. Seems that nearly all came out real nice.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, difrangia said:

'Coverlay' dash-pad cover ??

My wife did a number of 'Coverlay' dash-pads about twenty years ago when she had her upholstery shop going. Seems that nearly all came out real nice.

It is a “full face dash overlay” made in America bought on eBay.  Needed a fair amount of sanding and trimming to sit good.  I think having no windshield REALLY helped get it on tight and look half decent. It sure beats the old dash but it’s not perfect.  To the untrained eye it looks great.  

• Like 2