Project "MX520" TOP SECRET

Bob3

Sweet connection to make. A good bit of time spent with Datsuns represented there for sure! Oh...

One more thing...

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rollseyes:

Oh...and the smileys really suck now...and the entire thing that Ratsun has become...CURSING!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my tires from onlinetires.com. It was a great deal. The only thing I have to say about this company is don't be in a hurry. It took two weeks to get them, but is was worth it.

I drove to town today in the MX520!

Here are a few pics I took at the liquor store.

MX52012-20-09006.jpg

MX52012-20-09007.jpg

MX52012-20-09005.jpg

This is my favorite vehicle in the world.........:fu:

If I had a million dollars and could buy anything.... I would buy this truck......and never paint it......maybe a satin clear coat

But seriously.....my only complaint about this truck was the old wheels stuck out too far.......but now it is perfect....

Bob3 you're my hero.........................................................can we see how low it can go?

Thats like the opposite of this pic...

Colorado1138.jpg

I was more than likely not quite to the 100 mark due to speedo gear issues...

Those gauges look stinkin awesome man! Were you at the track for this pic? I mean....of course you were...and so was I when I took the above picture.

Closed course, fully trained professionals, safety measures in place, insurance paid in full.:lol:

Oh...let me know about your desire for a 521...I could be serious this time...:blink:

And on the Goon...I still know of a really good starter car in Nebraska...been parked for years, fairly straight...400 bucks.Light blue.

Edited by denveratsun
Bob That little 520 has so much class Great job!

Thanks alot. I'm looking forward to having some fun with it. I can't wait for spring!

My wife and I are planning to attend Canby in 2010. I hope they have an auto cross. We'll see what other Dattos can hang . . . . LOL