AZhitman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jaimesix

I like the 350Z better. The 370 is overkill.

At least the 370 and the GTR are the best and only good looking Nissans this company has today. The rest of the fleet of Nissans are ugly, the ugliest cars on the block ( Maxima, Sentra, etc....:( )

The french influence is showing, sucks! The 350 and the GTR are japanese exclusive creations, the rest of the pack have french influence.:blink:

I was watching a Motor Trend blurb on it, and the most important thing I think is they made it lighter and shorter with more power, which is ALWAYS a good thing. Maybe they'll get it down even further to be on par with a 240z. Probably not with today's safety items, but one can dream.

I think it looks better than the 350z, but I don't think they should ever be painted yellow. Ick.

FWD is good in light snow... having all RWD worries me when winter hits. (like right now)

What are you talking about? RWD is excellent in snow!!! Just throw some sandbags in and go. Hell, every single winter I've driven 2wd pickups everywhere, even up to my parents in the mountains. Sometimes you have to put chains on, but you'll still get there.

Last season I drove the lincoln locked 510 around all winter. You just have to be careful, especially on double laned turns.:D A lot of people freak out when I'm next to them in the 510 in winter. Hehe. And that was with 0 hp last year with the original leaky L16.

I think it looks better than the 350z,

Agreed.

...but I don't think they should ever be painted yellow. Ick.

Disagree. I have 3 yellow vehicles (Ford, Miata, Porsche) and it's obvious what vehicles look good in yellow and which don't. Sometimes depends on which yellow, too.

What are you talking about? RWD is excellent in snow!!!

excellent is a bit strong of a word. I wonder how level your roads are out there. Around here, we have many hills and curved roads. Some roads slant as you go around a corner and snow traffic is going slow. I had watched countless rwd vehicles start to slide sideways on the road. You have no possible way to correct. RWD might be doable for most situations but FWD is so much better. I had to literally drive angled down the road in my Pulsar many times. Without FWD I would have been in the ditch. I had up to 6 cars piled in the ditch in front of my house in 2006.

I've driven during snow season in a 280ZX with four studded snow tires. Yes I got to work without an accident but it is a world of different control when I had the FWD Pulsar to drive.

• 3 months later...