~~~~ bagged 1967 520 ~~~~

plan on leaveing it ratty,but if it did ever get paint prolly just a basic pearl white with 50s style striping

sweet, my favorite "ratrods" i have ever seen have custom and detailed frames. its cool that from far away, everything looks really old and when you get up close, you see everything is built properly and really trick.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
bed mounts

oldCOMPpics029.jpg

tranny mount

oldCOMPpics033.jpg

lol tranny mount

looks like a gearbox mount to me

this build up is nothing short of amazin and inpiresing the work you have put in to it and by the looks of a lot of it you save a truck that could have just ended up as rust

thanks for putting the build up for every to see dude

lol tranny mount

looks like a gearbox mount to me

this build up is nothing short of amazin and inpiresing the work you have put in to it and by the looks of a lot of it you save a truck that could have just ended up as rust

thanks for putting the build up for every to see dude

thanks,i cant wait to see progress on yours in the future:)

• 1 month later...

sorry there havent been updates in awhile,ive been working on it,but the camera has been down,i took it to the exhaust shop today and they said they couldnt do it(not enough space),they said i could notch the crossmembers and they could do it,but i dunno if im will or might just buy the pipe and do it the way i want myself,anyways i hope to have the camera back up soon to get some new pics:)

sorry there havent been updates in awhile,ive been working on it,but the camera has been down,i took it to the exhaust shop today and they said they couldnt do it(not enough space),they said i could notch the crossmembers and they could do it,but i dunno if im will or might just buy the pipe and do it the way i want myself,anyways i hope to have the camera back up soon to get some new pics:)

that exhaust shop sucks then yave they not heard of flat pipe? its perfect for an aplication like this

this particular pic is aluminum but they make it in steel its what is used in nascar due to the low ground clearence

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/244617608_1/Parallel_Flow_Aluminum_Flat_Pipe.jpg

Edited by bonvo