• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks hot man

can yah speed it up a bit i can't copy you when im in front

its not a race unless im winning ok

jokes aside this look good man you a minitrucker ? or just a lowrider that likes ratsuns?

ryan.

hey bro looking good thanks for the info on the grinder ill be doin mine this weekend!! wish me luck !! lol one more question,the rear square tubes is it going to the stock front spring mount? i noticed the stock u bolts and bottom shock plate .i want to do a simple set up like that ,if possible that way i juss can remount the shocks from the bottom plate to the c notch. thanks for your time !aloha pat :cool:

Looking really goo bro, one question/suggestion though; are you gonna get rid of the u-bolted on 2-link bars? That's really the only weak link (no pun intended) I see in your setup.

Truck's gonna be tough, don't think there are any dropped 520's out there right now.

they are welded on,bolt are just sitting on there,they will prolly go:)

I have seen this truck in person and it is lookin bad ass.The frame looks really good.very clean and simple.keep a look out cuz this thing is coming together fast!

....u ruined it man

thanks to this guy for helping me pulled the cab several times....in the freezeing cold:eek:

hey bro looking good thanks for the info on the grinder ill be doin mine this weekend!! wish me luck !! lol one more question,the rear square tubes is it going to the stock front spring mount? i noticed the stock u bolts and bottom shock plate .i want to do a simple set up like that ,if possible that way i juss can remount the shocks from the bottom plate to the c notch. thanks for your time !aloha pat :cool:

good luck man!!im shure u could reuse the stock shock with a little reworking

that looks hot man

can yah speed it up a bit i can't copy you when im in front

its not a race unless im winning ok

jokes aside this look good man you a minitrucker ? or just a lowrider that likes ratsuns?

ryan.

haahaa,im really into anything custom,ive had a little bit of everything over the years,ive always liked the old datsuns,just never found one untill now

thanks to this guy for helping me pulled the cab several times....in the freezeing cold:eek:

I would suggest leaving the u-bolts even though it is welded. With the suspension having absolutely no side to side flex, your weakest point will be at the mounts for the links, and the link to the axle. Over time even the best welds in the world will break. The u bolts are just an extra safety precaution.

• 1 month later...