~~~~ bagged 1967 520 ~~~~

that exhaust shop sucks then yave they not heard of flat pipe? its perfect for an aplication like this

this particular pic is aluminum but they make it in steel its what is used in nascar due to the low ground clearence

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/244617608_1/Parallel_Flow_Aluminum_Flat_Pipe.jpg

ive never seen that before,pretty neat, hes ussually good,but he had it scheduled as a quick job,plus i was a little late,plus the flange bolts were broken and froze so that its alone would have required about 30-60 minutes,plus all the extra bends and measurment,he thought it would be better off haveing the members notched,hes right,but i hate haveing to fab/weld overhead,with no lift,but i got the flange all taken care of,and i go back to work tomrrow so i will have a few days to think about i want to do it, but thanks again for the link,i will have to try that on a project someday:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the koolest 520 around. If your looking for the original tail lights i may have the housings & 1 lense. They are rough & the lense has a blemish, yours free + shipping.

thanks!!!im not shure what im doing for final tails light right now,i want run the bumperetts but im going to have to mount them where the lights are at

• 2 weeks later...