~~~~ bagged 1967 520 ~~~~

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Impala- Got any pics of the e-fan set up?

I know, I know, after all the fabulous fab work you did, some n00b comes along and asks some stoopid question about some e-fan. But hear me out:

I'm planning a L20B swap into my 67 520 ( http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=17385 )and instead of chopping firewall I'm thinking "push e-fan" on the outside of the rad. Looks like thats what you have so I'm askin for specs, pics, and thoughts if you got em.

Which fan is that? I'm over at flex-a-lite.com looking at stuff. Tryin to get a plan together. Sorry to hijack.

I love your truck, envy your fab skills, and admire your dedication.

Impala- Got any pics of the e-fan set up?

I know, I know, after all the fabulous fab work you did, some n00b comes along and asks some stoopid question about some e-fan. But hear me out:

I'm planning a L20B swap into my 67 520 ( http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=17385 )and instead of chopping firewall I'm thinking "push e-fan" on the outside of the rad. Looks like thats what you have so I'm askin for specs, pics, and thoughts if you got em.

Which fan is that? I'm over at flex-a-lite.com looking at stuff. Tryin to get a plan together. Sorry to hijack.

I love your truck, envy your fab skills, and admire your dedication.

thanks,it is just a cheapie 10"fan,i had to put a small notch in the grill support for the fan motor to clear and i hooked up a electric relay/thermostat for it,pretty strait foward,seems to work well so far:)

I love the seats, exactly what i would what for my truck. Are they VW seats? Carpet also looks good, is it automotive carpet or just regular cut to size?

thanks,they are VW seats,it was a 64 karmann i think,they had another one there if anyine needs a set,the carpet is auto grade,no backing so its a little easier to work with than a home grade

• 2 weeks later...

I seen your truck at Slamology. Sweet build!!!!! I also like your interior. I have a long waaaaay to go on my build. getting ready to bag mine. cant decide if I want to body drop though!!. One question your front slams are they5" or 6"?hard to tell from pic. Thanks for your info

I seen your truck at Slamology. Sweet build!!!!! I also like your interior. I have a long waaaaay to go on my build. getting ready to bag mine. cant decide if I want to body drop though!!. One question your front slams are they5" or 6"?hard to tell from pic. Thanks for your info

they are 6",space was tight tho,i want to switch it up to a custom strut/piston style setup,but i dunno if i will or not

Thanks, I too have wondered about the stut type bags or air cyls. they are smaller around, but they dont get much lift. Only 4" or so. I have also thought about a custom loop set up above the upper control arms but this could be more challenging than its worth. thanks , troy