~~~~ bagged 1967 520 ~~~~

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man. Road dots are a bitch when your rolling an inch off the ground at 70. They explode. Coat everything with white powder. They also bend sheet metal a little before they blow. I'll post a pic of my cross member that nailed one of the reflector ones.

Stick a fender on it and get some lifted pics, i really wanna see how much it lifts. Does it clear the tires????? What is the overall height of your tire???

On a side note, how well is it going to align with the front crossmember dropped????

Edited by airedout
Stick a fender on it and get some lifted pics, i really wanna see how much it lifts. Does it clear the tires????? What is the overall height of your tire???

On a side note, how well is it going to align with the front crossmember dropped????

i will get some tommrrow, lift isnt anything crazy,just enough to turn,was going to rework it to get another 2 1/2" but didnt want to do the brackets a 3rd time& also get into camber problems,tires are 195/70/14 in the front and 215/70/14 in the rear, crossmember wasnt stretched/shrunk so nothing should have been changed, just wanted room for the drainplug to do its thing