dropping like flies?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not enough datsuning! To much trolling

Exactly.  When the top threads are cuz murica and insomniacs, and every thread gets drug into that, guess what you have?  Not a Datsun site.  A pseudo-facebook site with Datsuns.  People need to go work on their shit more instead of bitching about politics and things other than Datsuns.  

• Like 2

Seems, a bunch of tension over politics.why not can that shit,like religious posts.far more productive,rather than leaving it out,for entertainment purposes.

Nobody forces you to click on any of the threads.

Hi gato!

See, they're both still here, nobody left, just upset.

This is a good option. Look away if offended. If you find POST TIT(S) offensive or too non Datsun.... don't go there.

Almost a typical reply

But you did forget one thing. If you dont like it here you can leave

Another good option if you just can't not stop looking. Try DNW for a break and stress relief. Complain about Ratsun with the like minded.  Avoid any different opinions. Then come back when ready because you're bored.... or not. We'll be here.

Not enough datsuning! To much trolling

Trolling is for mostly for Insomniacs. And this one is already headed in that direction.

Exactly.  When the top threads are cuz murica and insomniacs, and every thread gets drug into that, guess what you have?  Not a Datsun site.  A pseudo-facebook site with Datsuns.  People need to go work on their shit more instead of bitching about politics and things other than Datsuns.  

Cuz is to dumping political opinion as Insomniacs is to dumping troll comments and just about anything not site related. Only General Discussion has any non Datsun comments and not all of those are non Datsun. General Discussion (talk about anything)

• Like 1

I've been refinishing my dining table (grandpas). Getting it ready for turkey day. Other than that, I've been dealing with rust on my dime this month. I started feeling just like I did about Facebook before I stopped going there (Slowed down really). I'd be sanding now, but the wife is sleeping in. She's like Betty fucking Crocker on thanksgiving so I want her well rested.

I love this community. And politics have been a huge part of my life this year. I've posted my share of PolOps. But the elections are over. Insomniacs shall soon return to degrading gifs of Hondas and Arab drifting as order restores itself. Cuz Murica will transition into a thread about US policy in place of presidential bickering. Ideally trending below FengShui and Watermellons etc. I'll start posting in my build as well.

"The sky's not falling, we're just rising"

• Like 4

I love spending time here because Ratsun is like a buffet, you have what you came for plus a variety of other selections that you can either try out or simply pass up, again, your choice cuz nobody is forcing you to taste the food you already know and despise.

• Like 2

Hi Matt.

I write this with the greatest of respect.

If your getting bummed out by reading threads like Cuz Merica and insomniacs theres a simple solution.

Dont read them.

I still see a hell of a lot of Datsun stuff going on here and people sharing ideas and information for their cars.

Sure, a lot of threads appear to go West, why?, cuz Ratsun.

What makes Ratsun work so well methinks is posts like Cuz Merica and Insomiacs. This site attratcts a pretty eclectic bunch and the aforementioned threads give people a place to unload, and the threads themselves can be kinda cathartic in this crazy world.

I leave you with this one final thought; the general discussion part of the forum is clearly labelled "Talk about anything".

Stay well!

• Like 4

I've been refinishing my dining table (grandpas). Getting it ready for turkey day. Other than that, I've been dealing with rust on my dime this month. I started feeling just like I did about Facebook before I stopped going there (Slowed down really). I'd be sanding now, but the wife is sleeping in. She's like Betty fucking Crocker on thanksgiving so I want her well rested.

I love this community. And politics have been a huge part of my life this year. I've posted my share of PolOps. But the elections are over. Insomniacs shall soon return to degrading gifs of Hondas and Arab drifting as order restores itself. Cuz Murica will transition into a thread about US policy in place of presidential bickering. Ideally trending below FengShui and Watermellons etc. I'll start posting in my build as well.

"The sky's not falling, we're just rising"

I love spending time here because Ratsun is like a buffet, you have what you came for plus a variety of other selections that you can either try out or simply pass up, again, your choice cuz nobody is forcing you to taste the food you already know and despise.

Hi Matt.

If your getting bummed out by reading threads like Cuz Merica and insomniacs theres a simple solution.

Dont read them.

I still see a hell of a lot of Datsun stuff going on here and people sharing ideas and information for their cars.

What makes Ratsun work so well methinks is posts like Cuz Merica and Insomiacs. This site attratcts a pretty eclectic bunch and the aforementioned threads give people a place to unload, and the threads themselves can be kinda cathartic in this crazy world.

I leave you with this one final thought; the general discussion part of the forum is clearly labelled "Talk about anything".

Stay well!

Now that is more like it! Members have left before because they didn't like it here, know what? they always come back ..... sooner or later, to post. There is no other place like it. If we were only a few dozen members maybe we would agree more but we aren't/don't.

• Like 6

This is a good option. Look away if offended. If you find POST TIT(S) offensive or too non Datsun.... don't go there.

Another good option if you just can't not stop looking. Try DNW for a break and stress relief. Complain about Ratsun with the like minded.  Avoid any different opinions. Then come back when ready because you're bored.... or not. We'll be here.

I usually do choose not to,have come here a bit once in a while.. I can stop looking,all I did was ask a simple question(pretty sure within tos or golden rules?)

If I have broken any rules with this thread,please feel free to lock it,the choice is yours

If I am being disruptive, feel free to tag my account here,the choice is yours.

you make the choice

thanks

• Like 1

Hi Matt.

Dont read them.

Stay well!

Very true, however, I still say people aren't working on their Datsuns enough.

• Like 1

Been raining and blowing here this weekend. After work is too dark. Did drive her Friday and got a few things for my R-1 carb manifold project.... so still thinking about it all. Damn I love driving. They'll start salting the roads soon when it gets cold enough for frost.

• Like 2

So....you want to micromanage people now?

Yes brother Ko it was an intersting comment, though one he is entitled to.

FWIW Matt, yesterday I was awake at 0430. I spent the frst hour and a half of my waking reading the news, posting on Ratsun, and studying for an assignment. I got to work at 0700 and worked my required 8 hours with a 20 minute break. In the afternoon I attended to some personal business, got home, spent some time with the family and still managed two hours wrenching on my 720. Annndddd, I still found time to read posts on Ratsun!

Pretty subjective comment Matt.

IBTL.

• Like 3