dropping like flies?

So if we hate Trump we have to leave?  

I hate him too.

... but,...... I hate the tic far more. (not safe to hate the Clintons and live to tell about it so staying right here).

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" ...... 4th century proverb.

• Like 3
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate him too.

... but,...... I hate the tic far more. (not safe to hate the Clintons and live to tell about it so staying right here).

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" ...... 4th century proverb.

I hated him so much I voted for the Clinton!!!!  And that wasn't easy! 

• Like 3

You know the best thing about leaving for a while?  I pretty much post and forget about it.  However, I did have asian trannies to discuss with Mike, so I popped on for a bit.  Sucks you guys don't get to see all the cool stuff I'm planning on doing to the.......oh, that's right, you don't get to know. ;)  'Cause I'm taking a break.

• Like 3

The few that are left, do need to be cherished

The ones left i think they can handle trolling better or just have thicker skin, i mean....dhp and tr8er for instance, I'm going to go to hell for all the shit and trolling i put those guys through....and they're hanging strong, i love that :thumbup:

• Like 3

The ones left i think they can handle trolling better or just have thicker skin, i mean....dhp and tr8er for instance, I'm going to go to hell for all the shit and trolling i put those guys through....and they're hanging strong, i love that :thumbup:

thats all good, but when they finally have enough?(or others)