Datsun Car Show and Swap Meet at Superior Nissan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am,sorry,me & wifey are going to be at the toy drive,and I am going to try to make tothe SUPERIOR NISSAN too,hope to see some SWDP at both,come on DATSUN/ADDICTS do not be cheap bring a toy and enjoy the day with all the DATSUN FREAKS...............:D

Guest jaimesix
so lets assume i do go...how can i know whos who from here! i only know Jamie! o and is anyone gonna go to sema?

Hey Jbrd. The only way to get to know Datsun people is by talking to those other fans and presenting yourself.

I did not get to know several members from here at JCCS because my car was allocated to another area, when I walked over to the 1200 area, I talked to all but 2 1200 owners ( not in sight ), and when I walked to the 620 trucks area, nobody around either. I met the owner of the B210, nice guy, and nice car too. We went walking to my car, so we got to know each other's rides.

Did not meet anyother member than the ones I already know ( Zerow , Duncan , ..... 1+1=2.....only that many???:blink: ) and you off course, that makes it 3 members. Most of the time the other fans are walking around, so by the time you get to a car you think you know, its owner is probably walking around, missing each other.

Some people are more inclined to meet other people, some persons keep to themselves, but make no mistake, as long as you enjoy the show, having a good time, that is all it counts. Your friends will always be there, the aloof ones will too, but hey, who cares about M.

Jaime.____________________________________________________

Edited by jaimesix
Jaime,

Are you going to the swap in the City of Industry?

The flyer says 510's, Z's, Roadsters and Trucks. No mention of 1200's, 610' 710's. You need to go, chavo!

I don't think they care, Any datto will do, Hell I've gone in my toyota.

Guest jaimesix
Jaime,

Are you going to the swap in the City of Industry?

The flyer says 510's, Z's, Roadsters and Trucks. No mention of 1200's, 610' 710's. You need to go, chavo!

Yes, I will be there Duncan.

I know no matter what the flyer reads, I can always count on my cool crowd.....that is what it is all about. See you there for sure.

About the 510 and Z nomenclature......I am going to organize one of these days a Datsun meet......

It will read...

Datsun 1200's; B210's; 610's; 710's; 620's; 520's; 411's; 200SX's; 810's ....and the rest!!!!

I put that guy, the publisher of Nostalgic Car magazine on notice, another cover featuring "Datsuns" with 510s and "Z"s and I will sue his magazine for discrimination!!!:lol:

Let's keep it fun while it is fun.....because you know very well what my dart boards have as frontispiece!!!!:)

Jaime.____________________________________________________